THE ERA OF BORIS

Montegriffo

THE ERA OF BORIS

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:49 am

BoJo is moving fast.
More than half the cabinet replaced in the ''night of the blonde knives''. Anyone critical of Boris or his policies out on their heels.
Described as the largest ever reshuffle of the cabinet without a change of government.

A quick tour of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to reassure the population that he fully supports the union despite his ''no deal'' aspirations being the largest threat to it.

Non-Brexit policies include;
With tackling crime high-up on the new PM’s agenda, Johnson has vowed to reverse austerity cuts to police numbers and recruit an extra 20,000 officers by 2022.

The huge recruitment scheme – which is set to begin in September – is expected to cost around £1.1 billion. But police officials have warned that following years of swingeing cuts, some forces are worried they do not have enough training instructors or police stations to keep up with the expansion plans.
It was one of the most headline-grabbing – and divisive – pledges of Johnson’s campaign for Tory Party leader – his promise to cut tax for high earners.

Currently, people have to pay a 40% levy on anything they earn over £50,000. Under the new prime minister’s plans, the threshold for this higher rate of tax will be raised to £80,000 – a move expected to save workers up to £3,000 and wealthy pensioners as much as £6,000.

However, while the proposal means savings for some, it also translates to a £9.6 billion bill for the government.
Johnson didn’t quite vow to offer amnesty to 500,000 immigrants in the UK illegally during his first appearance in the Commons as PM – but he suggested it might be on his to-do list.

Addressing MPs during his first full day as prime minister on Thursday, Johnson said Britain should examine the “economic advantages and disadvantages” of such a pardon.

Asked about the issue by Labour MP Rupa Huq, he told the Commons: “I do think we need to look at our arrangements for people who have lived and worked here for a long time unable to enter the economy, unable to participate properly or pay taxes without documents.

“We should look at it and the truth is, the law already basically allows them an effective amnesty, that’s basically where we have settled now.”
What a prime minister says outside the doors of Number 10 on their first day in office is seriously important – they are held to the promises they make in that speech throughout their premiership.

So Johnson’s vow that his government will fix the UK’s social care crisis will have been seen as significant by many.

“My job is to save you, or your parents, or grandparents from the fear of having to sell your home to pay for the costs of care,” Johnson said.

“As so I am announcing now, on the steps of Downing Street, that we will fix the crisis in social care once and for all with a clear plan we have prepared to give every older person the dignity and security they deserve.” The exact details of the plan have not yet been released.

According to Age UK, the country’s crisis in social care means that 1.4 million older people are currently struggling without the support they need.
Johnson has promised to raise school funding to £5,000 for every secondary school pupil – a pledge that looks great in headlines, but one that Schools Week suggested would only amount to a 0.1% bump in funding.

However, later in his campaign the former foreign secretary suggested he would actually reverse the decline in school budgets seen in recent years – a vow the BBC estimates would cost nearly £5 billion.
In short, Boris plans to spend, spend, spend.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF BORIS

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:54 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:49 am
BoJo is moving fast.
More than half the cabinet replaced in the ''night of the blonde knives''. Anyone critical of Boris or his policies out on their heels.
Described as the largest ever reshuffle of the cabinet without a change of government.
Go Boris.
When I hear he's, 'getting rid of anyone critical of his policies' I know that means he's trying to get some real change in government going. Trump didn't do enough of that. Our Western Governments are so corrupted by globohomo's that it's hard to root out all the traitors that will put global elites ahead of their own damn countries.

Go Boris.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:56 am

Don't know much about him, but I'd suspect he's pretty much a globalist prick.

My off the cuff estimation of the man: A fat version of Paul Ryan who drinks ale instead of wine coolers.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:00 am

The virgin Theresa May. The chad Bojo

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:54 am
Montegriffo wrote:
BoJo is moving fast.
Go Boris.
When I hear he's, 'getting rid of anyone critical of his policies' I know that means he's trying to get some real change in government going. Trump didn't do enough of that. Our Western Governments are so corrupted by globohomo's that it's hard to root out all the traitors that will put global elites ahead of their own damn countries.

Go Boris.
Basically he has replaced all the remainers with pro-Brexit MPs.
Probably not the smartest thing to be pissing off so many fellow Tories when his majority in Parliament is reduced to one.
Any plan to leave with or without a deal must pass a vote in the Commons.

Talking of global elites, Boris went to school at Eton and attended one of the most exclusive colleges at Oxford University.
A member of the famous Bullingdon club, along with former PM David Cameron,
Boris is firmly amongst the elite.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am
C-Mag wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
BoJo is moving fast.
Go Boris.

Go Boris.
Probably not the smartest thing to be pissing off so many fellow Tories when his majority in Parliament is reduced to one.

Talking of global elites, Boris went to school at Eton and attended one of the most exclusive colleges at Oxford University.
My comments are based on the media/deep state reaction to Trump.
Here, when they start complaining about getting rid of an obvious corrupt douche bag like Comey, you know that you are taking out one of their allies. That's all.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:52 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:29 am
C-Mag wrote:

Go Boris.

Go Boris.

My comments are based on the media/deep state reaction to Trump.
Here, when they start complaining about getting rid of an obvious corrupt douche bag like Comey, you know that you are taking out one of their allies. That's all.
None of those replaced was an obvious corrupt douche bag. Well, no more than the average politician.
In fact, I would say that some of the replacements such as Dominic Raab and Jacob Rees Mogg are the real lying douche bags.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm

Pro-Brexit politicians are 100% lying douche bags.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:49 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm
Especially when writing on buses.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:49 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:48 pm
Especially when writing on buses.
You know who else are 100% lying douche bags? Pro-Remain politicians.

Brexit won get over it.
*yip*