Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:14 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:28 pm

k
I'm not afraid of the Mexicans here. If they aren't revolting against Mexico, the worst they can do here is shout loudly in the street and quit picking berries.
I would rather have them do it on the other side of the border, because our country has become a tit for those who don't work...
You’ve clearly never worked with a Mexican.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

I keep posting this, and people keep ignoring it, but it pretty much says exactly what you are saying.

I love it
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:35 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:39 pm

I keep posting this, and people keep ignoring it, but it pretty much says exactly what you are saying.

I love it
And it's 100% true. This is why I say we don't need people to come into this country anymore, at least not at the level we have been accepting, we need to go back to a quota system, and be stringent on that.

The fact people ignore that we are actually taking their best and brightest instead of having them work on making their own country better, is harming everyone ultimately, because if the rest of the world can't raise itself up from poverty, and whatnot, it should not be the place of the US to be a life raft... because sooner or later that life raft is going to be overflowing, and then what's going to happen?
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:55 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:45 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:51 pm
I live in a gun free zone and I can confirm that they work.
Not only have I never been shot, I have never met anyone, not a soldier, who has ever been shot.
Gilroy festival was a gun free zone. Your anecdotal evidence means as much as me saying I've never seen anyone cut through a steel and concrete wall.
Clearly, it wasn't a gun free zone.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:55 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:45 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:51 pm
I live in a gun free zone and I can confirm that they work.
Not only have I never been shot, I have never met anyone, not a soldier, who has ever been shot.
Gilroy festival was a gun free zone. Your anecdotal evidence means as much as me saying I've never seen anyone cut through a steel and concrete wall.
Clearly, it wasn't a gun free zone.
Not everyone follows the rules, that's the problem with gun free zones. If someone who doesn't follow the rules decides to shoot up a gun free zone, they can do more damage than if they aren't in a gun free zone, because those who do follow the rules are disarmed. Law abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals, because you are scared of the inanimate object that criminals use, good call dumbass.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 am

Rules without enforcement are just guidelines at best.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 am
Sometimes it's not possible to enforce the rules, and it's not for a lack of trying. Feeling safer because of stricter rules is not being safer because of stricter rules, it would behoove you to confuse the two less often.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Just like any other race or ethnicity you get some who work hard and some that sponge off others. It's not all or nothing, but letting millions of people in that have little education, likely don't speak English, and have limited skills other than manual labor and you're going to get a large number of sponges.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 am
So why not start with that rather than post a picture of saw saying "walls don't work"? Oh yeah, because you are a hack bitch. Busted again. Just stop already. Nobody here is buying your dishonest arguments.

BTW, I do not live in a gun free zone, and I have never been shot or met anyone who has been shot. So your anecdote means nothing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:43 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:52 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Just like any other race or ethnicity you get some who work hard and some that sponge off others. It's not all or nothing, but letting millions of people in that have little education, likely don't speak English, and have limited skills other than manual labor and you're going to get a large number of sponges.
In my experience, the meme that they work harder is just another of those propaganda myths belonging to the "everybody knows" category.

Especially in construction, Mexicans will completely fuck up new constructions with half-assed workmanship that costs buyers bigly down the road.

It is yet another cost of this illegal colonization of the US that probably should get added on to the total bill and shoved down Subaru Flounder"s throat.