Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:25 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:05 pm
it would be good for the parents and school to act as a filter to help guide children towards excellence in the medium of artistic expression instead of exposing them to a nude mental patient and hoping they figure it out
There is a world full of boring hacks who have been properly guided towards excellence. People with a drop of talent and curiosity tend to figure it out on their own.
they will, i suppose its the other mental patients in the class im worried about
Designing the entire curriculum around the goal of protecting the weakest members of the class from unpleasantness is some progressive nonsense. Same sort of thinking that gets people to try to take Ovid off the reading list.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:29 pm
You can't have schools that allow perverts to expose themselves to children in the classroom under the guise of education, while simultaneously ready to arrest an adult that exposes themselves on the playground.
Context is everything.

Like a picture of a new mother holding a child squirting her sweet titty milk into an adult man's face. Context makes all the difference in the world.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Just stop dude. We know what is normal. This ain't it.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 pm

There is a world full of boring hacks who have been properly guided towards excellence. People with a drop of talent and curiosity tend to figure it out on their own.
they will, i suppose its the other mental patients in the class im worried about
Designing the entire curriculum around the goal of protecting the weakest members of the class from unpleasantness is some progressive nonsense. Same sort of thinking that gets people to try to take Ovid off the reading list.
yeah yeah, i didn't say to design the entire curriculum, i'm only offering that schools should show a bit more thoughtfulness in the sphere of field trips and art. plenty of more worthwhile shit to see than this

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 pm
pineapplemike wrote:

yeah yeah, i didn't say to design the entire curriculum, i'm only offering that schools should show a bit more thoughtfulness in the sphere of field trips and art. plenty of more worthwhile shit to see than this
Why are we assuming that students aren't getting other examples of better art for comparison? Probably because it isn't newsworthy, and doesn't generate clicks from high strung culture warriors who are oh so concerned about degenerates.
HAIL!

-Hwen

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:48 pm

they should take a field trip to 4chan if that's the case

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:33 pm
Just stop dude. We know what is normal. This ain't it.
Only normal art for kids!

HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:48 pm
they should take a field trip to 4chan if that's the case
I too am worried about whether or not our kids are being properly instructed in the ability to determine which memes are the dankest.
HAIL!

-Hwen

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm

*also it's implied in my previous post that field trips are a privilege and should be handled as such, it's not like they go on a field trip every day. they have the entire school year to flip through pages of art in a book, their field trips are limited. i'm not some prude that wants to shield kids from distasteful art, but going to see this nude exhibition of decent handwriting is weak and you know it
Last edited by pineapplemike on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:29 pm
You can't have schools that allow perverts to expose themselves to children in the classroom under the guise of education, while simultaneously ready to arrest an adult that exposes themselves on the playground.
Context is everything.

Like a picture of a new mother holding a child squirting her sweet titty milk into an adult man's face. Context makes all the difference in the world.
Hmmmmmmm
Good Context or Bad Context :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience