2020 election

Speaker to Animals

Re: 2020 election

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:26 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 am
This pile of HIV-infected garbage we call post-modern society literally is the product of classical liberalism.
It was the foundation. That foundation has been undermined for 230 years. Lincoln, Woody, FDR and LBJ took a wrecking ball to it. But as fucked up as it is, we still are the envy of the rest of the world.
It was the entire plan.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:23 am
This pile of HIV-infected garbage we call post-modern society literally is the product of classical liberalism.
It was the foundation. That foundation has been undermined for 230 years. Lincoln, Woody, FDR and LBJ took a wrecking ball to it. But as fucked up as it is, we still are the envy of the rest of the world.
It was the entire plan.
OK
If it was the entire plan, well then I guess we are just at their mercy. Because if they can pull off a 230 year plan to end up with drag queens teaching little kids to be fags WTF can I do about anything.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:47 am

Da Joos are sneaky like dat, right Nukedog?
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am
C-Mag wrote:

It was the entire plan.
OK
If it was the entire plan, well then I guess we are just at their mercy. Because if they can pull off a 230 year plan to end up with drag queens teaching little kids to be fags WTF can I do about anything.
I reckon Hamilton didn't expect you to be funding tranny training for elementary school students or being compelled to Brazilian wax a dude's shaft and sack against your will, but there is a direct line from 1787 to what you see around you today. He and his co-conspirators were thinking a federal city empire would just get them all rich and laid and that's it.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:35 am
We only criticise Trump so that his fanboys don't work out what a Liberal he is and get rid of him.
Same with BoJo, much more of a centrist than Jeremy Hunt. I'm glad Boris won today. Doesn't mean I'm not going to criticise him though.
A New York Liberal hijacked the Republican Party, who knew? Trump's fanboys aren't going to ditch him if you stop criticizing him for petty reasons, that's not a thing.

Criticize away, but I would advise to pick your battles better than you do with Trump and BoJo currently, pro tip. If you want to harden support for Trump and Bojo though, then criticizing them for dumb shit is the best way to do that, so keep up the good work.
Pulling out of the Paris accord, pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal.
I don't call them petty.
Sucking up to dictators like Kim, Putin and the Saudis while falling out with his allies in Europe.
All the lies. So many lies.
Paying off prostitutes with campaign money.
Telling 4 US citizens to go back home, 3 of whom were born here, because of their skin colour.
Nepotism.
Inability to hire good staff around him.
Failure to release his tax returns.
Regular flip flopping between policies.
Too much golf.

That's all before I even start on his personality disorders.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:54 am

If Alexander Hamilton screwed up America, the rest of the world wishes he would have screwed them up just as hard.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:38 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:35 am
We only criticise Trump so that his fanboys don't work out what a Liberal he is and get rid of him.
Same with BoJo, much more of a centrist than Jeremy Hunt. I'm glad Boris won today. Doesn't mean I'm not going to criticise him though.
A New York Liberal hijacked the Republican Party, who knew? Trump's fanboys aren't going to ditch him if you stop criticizing him for petty reasons, that's not a thing.

Criticize away, but I would advise to pick your battles better than you do with Trump and BoJo currently, pro tip. If you want to harden support for Trump and Bojo though, then criticizing them for dumb shit is the best way to do that, so keep up the good work.
Pulling out of the Paris accord, pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal.
I don't call them petty.
Sucking up to dictators like Kim, Putin and the Saudis while falling out with his allies in Europe.
All the lies. So many lies.
Paying off prostitutes with campaign money.
Telling 4 US citizens to go back home, 3 of whom were born here, because of their skin colour.
Nepotism.
Inability to hire good staff around him.
Failure to release his tax returns.
Regular flip flopping between policies.
Too much golf.

That's all before I even start on his personality disorders.
All petty grievances, every single one. The one's that aren't are mischaracterizations of what Trump does.

Trump told The Squad to go back, because of their politics, not skin color, not their sex. He also told them to come back and show us how it's done, but you conveniently forget that part because of TDS.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:54 am
If Alexander Hamilton screwed up America, the rest of the world wishes he would have screwed them up just as hard.
Psst.... He did, dum-dum. Pass it on.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:58 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:54 am
Psst.... He did, dum-dum. Pass it on.
He must have done a lot more damage to the rest of the world then, because America has come out way ahead.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am
C-Mag wrote:

It was the entire plan.
OK

Masons are Satanic. Who knew?