Social Justice Warriors Thread

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am

Since Monte won't respond - I'm forced to conclude (using the same logic that the left uses against Trump) that Monte is antisemitic.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 am

It's worse than just the marriage fraud. Omar is not even her real name. That name was illegally used by her family to gain asylum.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... s-case.php

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:46 am

What that blogger was afraid to acknowledge is that even in the context of refugee-status, Muslims were NOT the refugees of that conflict in the 1990s. They were the genociders.

What we see, over and over again, is democrats using Muslim-led genocide to justify labeling Muslims (and often the ones doing the genociding) as "refugees", while the Christians are left behind to die.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:46 am
What that blogger was afraid to acknowledge is that even in the context of refugee-status, Muslims were NOT the refugees of that conflict in the 1990s. They were the genociders.

What we see, over and over again, is democrats using Muslim-led genocide to justify labeling Muslims (and often the ones doing the genociding) as "refugees", while the Christians are left behind to die.

This is why I just don't give a fuck anymore about civility with the left. You can't be civil in a life and death fight. They want to enslave humanity....OWG culture stands in their way - so it must be destroyed....fuck the left.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:33 am
Since Monte won't respond - I'm forced to conclude (using the same logic that the left uses against Trump) that Monte is antisemitic.
Sorry, some of us don't sit in front of a keyboard all day.
Why do you support/defend antisemitism? Do you hate Jews? Do you hate whites?
I don't, that's the dumb kind of reasoning StA is using to call me a racist.

We're talking about Trumpler saying ''why don't you go back to where you came from'' to American citizens and his base chanting ''send her home''.
What you and StA are doing is a classic distraction tactic.
You want to talk about one of the 4 congresswomen Trump was addressing rather than try to explain why he's not a racist.

I'm not going to play your game.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am

Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 am
It's worse than just the marriage fraud. Omar is not even her real name. That name was illegally used by her family to gain asylum.

So a blogger is your evidence that the stories aren't unsubstantiated?

Get back to me when she is found guilty in the actual courts, your's resembles an Australian Marsupial.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 am
I don't care.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:19 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:12 am
I don't care.
Then we are done.
Have a nice day now...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 am

So a blogger is your evidence that the stories aren't unsubstantiated?

Get back to me when she is found guilty in the actual courts, your's resembles an Australian Marsupial.
No, asshole. The evidence that blogger uncovered is quite substantial and damning.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:26 am

So when is the trial?