That's some butt ugly furniture.
I think IKEA are safe for now.
My balls would bust that fucker up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:58 am

It's becoming clear to me that they cannot handle being elevated to the outer (male) sphere of human society.

If a man did something even half as batshit retarded as this he'd be forever ruined. In the distant past we'd just throw him off a cliff during a hunt to preserve our honor.

How are women supposed to be our equals in the outer circle of society when they constantly do all this stupid and dishonorable shit?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 am

Social Justice is about revenge and punishment for perceived wrongs of the past.

It's a really ugly movement because it goes about elevating selected persons by punishing others.

Social Justice has nothing to do with equality, not between men and women, and not between races.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 am

It's not just that, though. Women are not showing that they can handle responsibility and accountability in our world. Business, politics, etc... that's all the outer circle. It's analogous to the hunt and warfare in the paleolithic. They cannot seem to grasp that their values in the inner circle do not apply out here.

The woman who made those chairs is literally pretending to be an accountable adult. We just give her a free pass because, like total dumbasses, we constantly exempt women from accountability out of some misplaced double standard.

Just imagine if a man did something that stupid. Nobody who does stupid shit like that needs to have a vote, or to run a business, or do anything in the male sphere of human existence. Maybe that kind of approach works with caring for toddlers and keeping the kids from fighting. I don't know. But we now are literally running our nations like that, and it shows. Civilization is falling apart.

Women in America have this cargo cult mentality where they just pretend to perform like men, without really understanding why their affectations fail, and then expect we heap rewards and honor upon them. It's not all that different from those New Guineans pretending to be airplanes so they can get cargo from the gods.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 am
Social Justice is about revenge and punishment for perceived wrongs of the past.

Social Justice has nothing to do with equality, not between men and women, and not between races.
Social justice is about righting actual wrongs and is all about equality.

Are you sure you are not falsely equating social justice with the aims of social justice warriors again Carlus?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:30 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:08 am

Social justice is about righting actual wrongs and is all about equality.

Are you sure you are not falsely equating social justice with the aims of social justice warriors again Carlus?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Motte_and_bailey

You're behaving intentionally dishonestly.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 am

Muh Equality

Even from the depths of the Motte, "equality" is a dipshit buzzword. I'd be interested to hear a rigorous definition of "equality" from Montez.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:09 am

Maybe we should call him Mottey.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:10 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 am
Muh Equality

Even from the depths of the Motte, "equality" is a dipshit buzzword. I'd be interested to hear a rigorous definition of "equality" from Montez.
All I know is that we do not have cedar tree equality. You should let me fell one cedar tree for the sake of equality and giving your fair share. I will even let you ride in the canoe I make from it, if it actually floats. If it doesn't work you can have it.