katsung47

TheReal_ND

Re: katsung47

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Update to the Craft using an inertial mass reduction device patent today.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Application status changed to Active. Expiration adjusted to 2036.

It is possible to envision a hybrid aerospace/undersea craft (HAUC), which due to the physical mechanisms enabled with the inertial mass reduction device, can function as a submersible craft capable of extreme underwater speeds (lack of water-skin friction) and enhanced stealth capabilities (non-linear scattering of RF and sonar signals). This hybrid craft would move with great ease through the air/space/water mediums, by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble/sheath, due to the coupled effects of EM field-induced air/water particles repulsion and vacuum energy polarization.

SUMMARY

The present invention is directed to a craft using an inertial mass reduction device. The craft includes an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The outer resonant cavity wall and the inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a craft, using an inertial mass reduction device, that can travel at extreme speeds.

STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENT INTEREST

The invention described herein may be manufactured and used by or for the Government of the United States of America for governmental purposes without payment of any royalties thereon or therefor.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:56 am

Being overpaid does not disqualify a person from being the best player on the team, and Khalil Mack is the prime example of that. Never said he was the player whose quality exceeds their pay cheque by the biggest margin, never said that other positions weren't underpaid relative to their impact, I'm just talking about who the best player on team is, and cap hit ain't got nothing to do with it.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 pm

I’m happy to see him on the team. But fuck if I wouldn’t throw his ass out to have kept a Matt Forte, or a Brandon Marshall. Hell, we could have both for that amount.
This is the level of idocy we are dealing with here. Matt Forte left the team in 2015 and retired altogether in 2017 what the hell he has to with Mack in 2018 2019?

Brandon Marshall the same, traded away in 2015 to the jets? Does dirty dick own a calendar?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 pm
I’m happy to see him on the team. But fuck if I wouldn’t throw his ass out to have kept a Matt Forte, or a Brandon Marshall. Hell, we could have both for that amount.
This is the level of idocy we are dealing with here. Matt Forte left the team in 2015 and retired altogether in 2017 what the hell he has to with Mack in 2018 2019?

Brandon Marshall the same, traded away in 2015 to the jets? Does dirty dick own a calendar?
Try reading my posts again. It may help you... or not.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 pm
clubgop wrote:

Either you wanted to pay 2018 money to 2 players in 2015 or get back two aged players in 2018. Either way, not so much. I love Matt Forte man was a PPR king, but he was old in 2015 and the jets overpayed him, because that is what the jets do. There exists a salary cap in the NFL next time you play GM keep that in mind.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Either you wanted to pay 2018 money to 2 players in 2015 or get back two aged players in 2018. Either way, not so much. I love Matt Forte man was a PPR king, but he was old in 2015 and the jets overpayed him, because that is what the jets do. There exists a salary cap in the NFL next time you play GM keep that in mind.
Again, this was a ‘hype’ move. It’s not a football decision, it’s a business one.

The Bears have been coasting for years, similar to the Browns - essentially serving as farm teams for others, and relying on a loyal fan base to keep buying tickets. They dump any players that are worth a shit, to save money. Wins don’t matter.

For the Browns, the 0-16 parade humiliated them into changing their operation. For the Bears, that hasn’t happened yet. But sales were lagging, and people are getting pissed at watching great players traded off for nothing every year. So they got a “linebacker” and payed him stupid fucking money, hoping to get some hype back. Simple as that.

It worked for a minute, but I think fans are starting to see through it now. Trubisky is good enough for a playoff run, but he lacks a star RB and receiving corps to take the pressure off.

They’ve also had a horrible o-line for years, which is just now beginning to turn around.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:01 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Again, this was a ‘hype’ move. It’s not a football decision, it’s a business one.

The Bears have been coasting for years, similar to the Browns - essentially serving as farm teams for others, and relying on a loyal fan base to keep buying tickets. They dump any players that are worth a shit, to save money. Wins don’t matter.

For the Browns, the 0-16 parade humiliated them into changing their operation. For the Bears, that hasn’t happened yet. But sales were lagging, and people are getting pissed at watching great players traded off for nothing every year. So they got a “linebacker” and payed him stupid fucking money, hoping to get some hype back. Simple as that.

It worked for a minute, but I think fans are starting to see through it now. Trubisky is good enough for a playoff run, but he lacks a star RB and receiving corps to take the pressure off.

They’ve also had a horrible o-line for years, which is just now beginning to turn around.
Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte should have been dumped, they fell off after the Bears dumped them, that was the right call, clinging to them and overpaying them instead of overpaying Khalil Mack would have been a stupid football decision and a stupid business decision. Stop letting Marshall and Forte nostalgia cloud your judgement, Robinson and Cohen are way better than them now anyway.

Mack, Robinson and Cohen > Marshall and Forte, that's a no brainer. If the Bears are a farm team, they are shitty farm team that other teams should avoid signing their aging overpaid cast offs.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte should have been dumped, they fell off after the Bears dumped them, that was the right call, clinging to them and overpaying them instead of overpaying Khalil Mack would have been a stupid football decision and a stupid business decision.
They fell off when they were put into different offensive systems - not surprising to anyone that knows the game.

Also, Marshall had a weird bromance with Cutler that bordered on co-dependency.

Anyway, Cutler is a great example of what I’m talking about. Good QB, despite what anyone says. Hampered by an absolutely shit O-line, and pounded into the turf every game for years. Eventually run out of town by fanboys that only see fantasy stats.

He was subjected to 3 different offensive systems, and In his last season, the Bears swapped O-line positions every single week, looking for someone to keep his ass vertical, which only added more confusion. Eventually, he just started lobbing the ball to avoid getting hurt. I feel bad for the guy.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 pm
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte should have been dumped, they fell off after the Bears dumped them, that was the right call, clinging to them and overpaying them instead of overpaying Khalil Mack would have been a stupid football decision and a stupid business decision.
They fell off when they were put into different offensive systems - not surprising to anyone that knows the game.

Anyway, Cutler is a great example of what I’m talking about. Good QB, despite what anyone says. Hampered by an absolutely shit O-line, and pounded into the turf every game for years. Eventually run out of town by fanboys that only see fantasy stats.

In his last season, the Bears swapped O-line positions every single week, looking for someone to keep his ass vertical, which only added more confusion. Eventually, he just started lobbing the ball to avoid getting hurt. I feel bad for the guy.
They fell off because they are old and clearly in decline. Cutler was trash, if the Bears had a better O-line, it would have helped, but that wouldn't have made Cutler great, the only reason you can cling to that delusion, is because he never had an O-line and you gave him a pass because of it. You clearly overvalue players who play for the Bears who aren't named Khalil Mack, you sound like such a homer.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:12 pm
StCapps wrote:

In his last season, the Bears swapped O-line positions every single week, looking for someone to keep his ass vertical, which only added more confusion. Eventually, he just started lobbing the ball to avoid getting hurt. I feel bad for the guy.
They fell off because they are old and clearly in decline. Cutler was trash. You clearly overvalue players who play for the Bears, you sound like such a homer.
I know my team, and I know the game. You simply cannot win when business interferes with operations - same as IT work.

Look at the Patriots. Why has no one figured out that letting the coach pick your players is better than a fucking executive playing salary games?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace