Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 am

The trial for the pussy branding cult is what brought it all out (Mueller and Comey buried this shit about ten years ago).

Trump did not go out of his way to send prosecutors after Epstein.

Turns out that those 17th and 18th century popes were right when they said the Enlightenment was a Masonic conspiracy led by Satan-worshipping degenerates.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 am
OK
So why would the Trump admin go after Epstein then if Epstein has pedo dirt on Trump.

Further, if Trump is a pedo do you think for a minute the deep state wouldn't use that to take Trump down? Add to the that all the human trafficking and pedo arrests under Trump.

I know you're pissed at Trump over his Israel policy positions, but do you have anything solid. Post me some links to get me up to speed with what you're smelling
Nobody gets taken down for what happens on the island. I'm unsure what the timing of Epstein's arrest means. Perhaps Trump isn't in control of anything. If they do have dirt on him perhaps it wouldn't be leaked to BuzzFeed but instead used as leverage.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 am

This may also be some kind of deep state effort to take down Trump as well.

They might be willing to sacrifice their own to get to Trump by pulling this Epstein thing out of from under the rug. Looking at what is happening in the democratic party primary.. I think this is a very real possibility right now. They may be gearing up to burn a lot of their own just to take down Trump.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:51 am

I'm open to that possibility. The Clinton's are no longer in control, it's the Obama's.
Jim Comey's daughter works for the SDNY that made the arrest.

I agree that based on the first two Dem debates, there is not a winning horse in the entire 2 dozen, and winning a 2020 re-election against Trump was not even on the list of contingency plans just 2 years ago. He was supposed to be gone by now. Instead, he's more popular than ever.

Always remember, the last resort is crash the economy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:11 am

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:51 am
I'm open to that possibility. The Clinton's are no longer in control, it's the Obama's.

I agree that based on the first two Dem debates, there is not a winning horse in the entire 2 dozen, and winning a 2020 re-election against Trump was not even on the list of contingency plans just 2 years ago. He was supposed to be gone by now. Instead, he's more popular than ever.

Lol yes, we’ll just blame that on the Dems, when the inevitable happens. Line up them ducks now, wise move.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:48 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:51 am

Lol yes, we’ll just blame that on the Dems, when the inevitable happens. Line up them ducks now, wise move.
Let's not pretend it's just Dems that want Trump gone. It's the vast majority of Washington DC, it's pretty much bi-partisan in the Imperial City.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:05 am

Updates
Christine Pelosi (daughter of Nancy)
@sfpelosi
This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.
A lawyer for one of Epstein’s victims says the only high powered person who helped them in 2009 as they began their pursuit for justice was President @realDonaldTrump.

Spygate
Fusion GPS attempted to tie Trump to Epstein and were unable to do so in any meaningful way.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... stein-case

Comey's Revenge ?
A team of federal prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, along with some in the public corruption unit, have been assigned to the case.
Maurene Comey, the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, is one of the prosecutors,
Maurene Comey is a Assistant US Attorney in New York state.
Maurene Comey has been an assistant US attorney in the SDNY office since 2015.

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news ... ts?page=34

Hard to say at this point.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:05 am
Updates
Christine Pelosi (daughter of Nancy)
@sfpelosi
This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.
A lawyer for one of Epstein’s victims says the only high powered person who helped them in 2009 as they began their pursuit for justice was President @realDonaldTrump.

Spygate
Fusion GPS attempted to tie Trump to Epstein and were unable to do so in any meaningful way.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... stein-case

Comey's Revenge ?
A team of federal prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, along with some in the public corruption unit, have been assigned to the case.
Maurene Comey, the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, is one of the prosecutors,
Maurene Comey is a Assistant US Attorney in New York state.
Maurene Comey has been an assistant US attorney in the SDNY office since 2015.

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news ... ts?page=34

Hard to say at this point.
And they say we don't have Royal bloodlines here in America..... :roll:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:13 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:08 am

And they say we don't have Royal bloodlines here in America..... :roll:
Right.

Why should Ivanka or Lil Jarod have any spot in our government ?
PLATA O PLOMO