katsung47

clubgop

Re: katsung47

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:31 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:34 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:03 pm
Like if you don't want to pay your best player, who the fuck do you want to pay?
If Khalil Mack was the best player on the Chicago Bears, they’d never win a football game. He produced a dozen sacks. That probably won them A Game in the entire season.

I love defense. It wins championships. But you’re talking about spending Tom Brady money on a guy that barely affected the season.
Replying almost 3 months after the last comment during the off season when no games were played and you unable to name the best player besides Mack tell us that Mack is indeed the best player. Is it the kicker?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:34 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:31 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:03 pm
Like if you don't want to pay your best player, who the fuck do you want to pay?
If Khalil Mack was the best player on the Chicago Bears, they’d never win a football game. He produced a dozen sacks. That probably won them A Game in the entire season.

I love defense. It wins championships. But you’re talking about spending Tom Brady money on a guy that barely affected the season.
Replying almost 3 months after the last comment during the off season when no games were played and you unable to name the best player besides Mack tell us that Mack is indeed the best player. Is it the kicker?
He's gonna say Trubisky, he seems like one of those "QB is always the best player" faggots, calling it now. If he thinks it's someone else, his reason is even dumber than that.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:38 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:34 am
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

He's gonna say Trubisky, he seems like one of those "QB is always the best player" faggots, calling it now. If he thinks it's someone else, his reason is even dumber than that.
He's not, he's very much not. If anything he underestimates elite QB play. He may say Trubisky but it won't be because of that.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:39 am

FUCK you Khalil!!!

FUCK. YOU.

NFL fans are the best

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:41 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:38 am
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

He's not, he's very much not. If anything he underestimates elite QB play. He may say Trubisky but it won't be because of that.
Well I won the fantasy football, some people in the league thinking Khalil Mack isn't the Bears best player might have something to do with that. How hard is it to win playing against chumps with judgement like that? Also how the fuck did y'all let him win before I came along? That's what I want to know.

Shame on you Yanks, get better, I want an actual challenge this year, last year was a cakewalk, step your games up.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:52 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:41 am
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Well I won the fantasy football, some people in the league thinking Khalil Mack isn't the Bears best player might have something to do with that. How hard is it to win playing against chumps with judgement like that? Also how the fuck did y'all let him win before I came along? That's what I want to know.

Shame on you Yanks, get better, I want an actual challenge this year, last year was a cakewalk, step your games up.
We were on SJW sports for those. He liked them, he probably played for the advanced analytics there. He threw a hissy fit when we left.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:08 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:52 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:41 am
clubgop wrote:

We were on SJW sports for those. He liked them, he probably played for the advanced analytics there. He threw a hissy fit when we left.
That still doesn't explain it, still sad as fuck y'all let him win. I'm not a fan of two QB's, I still whooped all your asses, complaining about the rules as an excuse for not winning is weak sauce.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:52 am

I’m certainly no ‘QB First’ moron. In fact, I generally credit the O-line with the success of any offense.

Best player on the Bears? Well, now that they’ve dropped every successful running back as soon as he gets good, we’re down to Trubisky, Allen Robinson, or Kyle Fuller. Frankly, it’s a tossup between the 3 of them. Fuller looked really sharp last year, and certainly had a bigger impact on wins than Mack.

And again, Mack is NOT an OLB. I never once saw that guy line up anywhere other than DE, and never covered a receiver. He’s a damn pass rusher that doesn’t even match Urlachers sack rate. Mack vs Clay Matthews? Not even a contest.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:14 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:52 am
I’m certainly no ‘QB First’ moron. In fact, I generally credit the O-line with the success of any offense.

Best player on the Bears? Well, now that they’ve dropped every successful running back as soon as he gets good, we’re down to Trubisky, Allen Robinson, or Kyle Fuller. Frankly, it’s a tossup between the 3 of them. Fuller looked really sharp last year, and certainly had a bigger impact on wins than Mack.

And again, Mack is NOT an OLB. I never once saw that guy line up anywhere other than DE, and never covered a receiver. He’s a damn pass rusher that doesn’t even match Urlachers sack rate. Mack vs Clay Matthews? Not even a contest.
Allen Robinson or Kyle Fuller? Bahahaha. Saying Fuller was more important to the defense is laughable, he got picks because of Mack's pass rush, Mack was a machine, Fuller was a solid cornerback, get the fuck outta here. The Bears were decent because of their defense, and Mack was the reason the biggest reason the defense was so good. Only a weird Mack hater would suggest otherwise.

Brian Urlacher doesnt play for Bears anymore, not being as good as Urlacher doesn't mean he isn't the best player on the Bears today. Trubisky is an average QB at best.

Pass rushing matters. As a person so high on the O-line's contribution, you shouldn't so easily discount it as not being important, which is what you are doing by pretending any of those guys are even as close to as good at what they do as Mack is at pass rushing.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:40 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:14 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:52 am

Allen Robinson or Kyle Fuller? Bahahaha. Saying Fuller was more important to the defense is laughable, he got picks because of Mack's pass rush, Mack was a machine, Fuller was a solid cornerback, get the fuck outta here. The Bears were decent because of their defense, and Mack was the reason the biggest reason the defense was so good. Only a weird Mack hater would suggest otherwise.

I can be convinced, but it’s been a few months now. Mack is definitely a pressure factor.
Brian Urlacher doesnt play for Bears anymore, not being as good as Urlacher doesn't mean he isn't the best player on the Bears today. Trubisky is an average QB at best.
No argument there.
Pass rushing matters. As a person so high on the O-line's contribution, you shouldn't so easily discount it as not being important, which is what you are doing by pretending any of those guys are even as close to as good at what they do as Mack is at pass rushing.
Ok, then we should be paying these amounts to great O-linemen as well, but we don’t. We should be hyping up great O-linemen as team stars, but we don’t.

No other pass rusher in the league gets paid anything close to that amount, and no O-lineman even is in the same ballpark.

Why is this guy so fucking overpaid? Hell, Hakeem Nicks damn near matched his sack numbers, for a tenth of the salary.

I’m happy to see him on the team. But fuck if I wouldn’t throw his ass out to have kept a Matt Forte, or a Brandon Marshall. Hell, we could have both for that amount.

The reason is that the owners wanted another “Butkus/Urlacher” to keep the tradition of badass linebackers alive. But they couldn’t. They changed the Bears defense to a 3-4, and abandoned that system. So what did they do, now that they dumped off anybody that was worth a shit and angered the fan base? They paid out the ass for a DE, and labeled him an LB for ticket hype.

I don’t hate Mack, I fucking despise what he represents.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0