Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:50 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:53 pm
BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 am

Aalborg University. Going somewhere with this, TC...? :think:
Very simple, you are talking shit you know nothing about.
Well, since you saw fit to bring European universities and your imaginary Marxist indoctrination happening there into the conversation, then I do know quite a little more than the fantasy version of Europe you're gabbing cluelessly about.

Oh, and where did you go to college or university and when, btw?
Going to, Boston University.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:22 am

https://ctmirror.org/2019/07/01/key-dem ... d-academy/

Long and short - USCA will have to create special retainment plans for minorities who are apparently incapable of graduating otherwise...wonder if these senators realize how incompetent they make minorities out to be. From my experience, most non-voluntary dismissals from Service Academies are due to academics. Also - apparently its the fault of the system that minorities have more displinary problem bc it is apparently beyond the realm of possibilities that the problem lies with minorities. I had plenty of black and brown friends who managed to get through without special treatment. Fuck these people - people are going to view minority officers at first blush as fucking idiots who cant cut it without help. Will this shit ever end?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:24 am

Perhaps minorities get dismissed at higher rates Bc they’re simply unprepared by their primary schools and home environments - nope can’t say that - that’s racist.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:02 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:22 am

Long and short - USCA will have to create special retainment plans for minorities who are apparently incapable of graduating otherwise...wonder if these senators realize how incompetent they make minorities out to be. From my experience, most non-voluntary dismissals from Service Academies are due to academics. Also - apparently its the fault of the system that minorities have more displinary problem bc it is apparently beyond the realm of possibilities that the problem lies with minorities. I had plenty of black and brown friends who managed to get through without special treatment. Fuck these people - people are going to view minority officers at first blush as fucking idiots who cant cut it without help. Will this shit ever end?
This is get people killed. Military Service has to be based on Merit.

The number one factor in education and discipline is being raised in a nuclear family. Period.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:02 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:22 am

This is get people killed. Military Service has to be based on Merit.

The number one factor in education and discipline is being raised in a nuclear family. Period.
And the nuclear family has been destroyed by the welfare state in a practical sense and by the feminism in a philosophical sense. The grand unifying theory is proven again
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:50 pm
BjornP wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:53 pm

Very simple, you are talking shit you know nothing about.
Well, since you saw fit to bring European universities and your imaginary Marxist indoctrination happening there into the conversation, then I do know quite a little more than the fantasy version of Europe you're gabbing cluelessly about.

I hear their economics program is "the shit", and it must be true since AOC took economics there, and we're just gonna give everyone free everything and the $trillions to pay for it will just magically appear out of the asses of Skittle shitting unicorns. :roll:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:22 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 am
The Conservative wrote:
BjornP wrote:

I hear their economics program is "the shit", and it must be true since AOC took economics there, and we're just gonna give everyone free everything and the $trillions to pay for it will just magically appear out of the asses of Skittle shitting unicorns. :roll:
I'm going for CS, with a minor in security. As for the rest, yeah... most of the programs there aren't worth shit... If I didn't get a reduction of cost due to the fact that I already had the majority of the degree takes care of through a community college, I would be going to Northeastern University.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:28 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:22 am
Ph64 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 am
The Conservative wrote:

I'm going for CS, with a minor in security. As for the rest, yeah... most of the programs there aren't worth shit... If I didn't get a reduction of cost due to the fact that I already had the majority of the degree takes care of through a community college, I would be going to Northeastern University.
... I thought you had a masters in IT, and a Michelin star already?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Late in the game to go into debt for that shit.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:03 pm

In Soviet Massachusetts college pays *you*