SuburbanFarmer

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:12 pm
0.o

This actually clears up the picture a bit. Dems would be more disposed toward breaking up/handicapping our mega corps. Maybe that’s the real reason that they’re all going gender-queer/SJW.... to prevent anti-monopoly legislation.
4d chess :roll:
Well, when’s the last time you heard about an R breaking up monopolies?

It’s a rational act of survival to plaster rainbow flags all over your ‘inclusive’ mega-Corp. meanwhile, help the Rs with their mass surveillance police state operations in the background, and you’re pretty untouchable, politically.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm

When is the last time you've heard of R's accomplishing anything other than letting criminals loose and lowering taxes? I'm convinced they aren't even real. How can we be sure they are real? I see them on the television but I also see other things that aren't real, like CNN on the television. Am I even real? I can't be sure this isn't a simulation and I'm being fucked with by an AI with a terrible sense of humor.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:28 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 pm
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/06/ ... idden-cam/
Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”
Google Head of Responsible Innovation Says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google”
Google Exec Says Don’t Break Us Up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation”
Insider Says PragerU And Dave Rubin Content Suppressed, Targeted As “Right-Wing”
LEAKED Documents Highlight “Machine Learning Fairness” and Google’s Practices to Make Search Results “fair and equitable”
Documents Appear to Show “Editorial” Policies That Determine How Google Publishes News
Insider: Google Violates “letter of the law” and “spirit of the law” on Section 230

Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

The report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai saying:

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.”
video taken down

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Doesn't YouTube really piss you off with their blatant fucking censorship? It's getting over the top just blatant in your face now
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/veritasvisuals/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:39 pm

LOL

That was fast.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:35 pm
Doesn't YouTube really piss you off with their blatant fucking censorship? It's getting over the top just blatant in your face now
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/veritasvisuals/
Agreed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:43 am

Is anyone surprised that Youtube would take down a video that makes it's parent company look like assholes?

Is anyone surprised that Google is actively attempting to influence the election?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:59 am

California wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:43 am
Is anyone surprised that Youtube would take down a video that makes it's parent company look like assholes?

Is anyone surprised that Google is actively attempting to influence the election?
I am just surprised at the number of neocuck morons that remain willing to destroy themselves rather than regulate these God damned tech companies.

It goes to show that the radical individualist and "free market capitalist" ideologies were designed to split whites and destroy this country. But to still cling to this kool aid this late in the game is really pathetic.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:42 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 pm