Civil War Doomsday Clock

Zlaxer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Any worse than booze?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm

i don't mind all drugs being illegal if we're going to make all drugs illegal, it's the hypocrisy that bugs me, ban this but not that, sure sure :obscene-smokingred:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:31 pm

https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/n ... nnectivity
A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drug in the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.
https://centerforanxietydisorders.com/c ... e-anxiety/
THC, the primary chemical in marijuana, is believed to stimulate areas of the brain responsible for feelings of fear.

According to available scientific literature, people who use weed have higher levels of depression and depressive symptoms than those who do not use cannabis.

Frequent or heavy use in adolescence can be a predictor of depression or anxiety later on in life – especially for girls.

Even if using cannabis seems to alleviate symptoms in the short-term for some users, it can lead to delay in getting appropriate treatment.

A 2015 study found that university-aged young adults are more likely to have a higher risk of developing depression from heavy marijuana use.
Seems obvious why the globohomos want to legalize that shit and push it on white people.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm
i don't mind all drugs being illegal if we're going to make all drugs illegal, it's the hypocrisy that bugs me, ban this but not that, sure sure :obscene-smokingred:
What are you talking about now? If alcohol caused people to suffer a 3-4 fold increase in psychosis rates, then I'd want that drug regulated too. But it does not.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 am
pineapplemike wrote:
What are you talking about now? If alcohol caused people to suffer a 3-4 fold increase in psychosis rates, then I'd want that drug regulated too. But it does not.
No - it only causes fatty liver / cancer :icon-rolleyes:

You either believe in individual liberty or you do not.

If people do crazy shit on drugs, then hold them accountable....none of this "its a disease" bullshit. You're either an adult or you are not. If you're incapable of controlling your actions because of drugs, then you do not deserve freedom and should be locked up....Going down the nanny path is why we have a war on drugs.

Humanity made it through 150,000 years without prohibition....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:57 am

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/te ... ficit-hits
For the first time in the history of the United States, the federal government has spent more than $3 trillion in the first eight months of the fiscal year,

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:50 am
pineapplemike wrote:

If people do crazy shit on drugs, then hold them accountable....none of this "its a disease" bullshit. You're either an adult or you are not. If you're incapable of controlling your actions because of drugs, then you do not deserve freedom and should be locked up....Going down the nanny path is why we have a war on drugs.

Eating/drinking most processed foods can cause cancer. That is a shit argument.

You mofos act like I don't know where you are coming from. I was selling weed when some of you were children. You can't snow the snowman.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:15 am

Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 50 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.
and you're worried about 13% of schizophrenics potentially linked to cannabis use, lol

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 am

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:50 am

Eating/drinking most processed foods can cause cancer. That is a shit argument.

You mofos act like I don't know where you are coming from. I was selling weed when some of you were children. You can't snow the snowman.
Snowman :roll: So you're saying that the risk of dying from Booze is less than the risk of becoming psychotic from smoking weed?

The driving Example brought up earlier was a good one as well - did you address that? Driving is way more dangerous than drinking or toking.

So if cars are dangerous but OK, and weed is less dangerous but not OK, then how does one support your stonewalling of the issue other than "Drugs are bad, m'k?"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am

How many of those drunk drivers are Mexican? If you cared about human lives you would put an end to Immigration, but you don't because you're too busy smoking the herbal jew and voting for Gary Johnson.