anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

StCapps

Re: anyone else getting sick of YouTube's shit?

Post by StCapps » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:36 pm

They are a private publisher, but of course they want to have their cake and eat it too, that doesn't magically make them public utility just because they want to argue like they are when it's convenient.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:37 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 pm
You don't end censorship by censoring social media, talk about weaponized stupidity, look in the mirror.
It's not about censorship. Social media companies asked and got immunity from liabilities in so doing they should be subject to some rules. One of which is keeping an open platform. It's similar to a utility. If two people plan a drug deal or a murder over the phone, the phone company is not liable. If I cook meth and blow up the neighborhood the electric or gas company isnt liable.
No it isn't similar to a public utility, they bought and paid for it, it's their's, they don't have to keep an open platform, they can keep whatever platform they want and run it how they see fit. It's censorship to claim otherwise.
Bought and paid for what? The utility company doesn't have assets and equipment? That is the trade off for immunity to liabilities. if you dont think those are rules then what are the rules? What are the tradeoffs. You acting like a baby and stamping your feet here isnt winning you anything here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:36 pm
They are a private publisher, but of course they want to have their cake and eat it too, that doesn't magically make them public utility just because they want to argue like they are when it's convenient.
If they are a private publisher, then they are liable for Antifa organizing terroristic violence on their platform. Every criminal act they allow to be organized on their platforms they can and should be held liable for.

If the NYT publishes a classified ad that organizes people to mob a certain location and attack people with violence, then the NYT is liable for that. If that happens on Facebook, Facebook is not liable for that. Do you not understand the difference here??

That's the problem, you fucking moron. You are not actually listening to what anybody is telling you. Stop acting like such an NPC.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:51 pm

Ben Shapiro actually has a decent take on this. Credit where credit is due

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 am

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:27 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 pm
Wait - what about all the vids by Muzzie calling for the beheading of Jews?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 am

Funny thing is, I've never seen content on YouTube that calls for violence against Jews. I really haven't. Closest thing I've ever seen to that is anonymous shit posters on /pol/ that are probably Jews themselves false flagging.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:36 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:30 am
Funny thing is, I've never seen content on YouTube that calls for violence against Jews. I really haven't. Closest thing I've ever seen to that is anonymous shit posters on /pol/ that are probably Jews themselves false flagging.
Pewdiepie used Fiverr to make two Indian kids hold up a sign saying "Death to all Jews", so there's that.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 am

Behind every Swede is a jew