Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ex-California

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am
Another way the globohomos try to counter your natural racial and ethnic identities is to imply identifying with your white race or particular white ethnicity means you hate other races and ethnicities.

It is obviously bullshit. Rastaman puts black interests first but he does not hate you. It is no different for me or countless other whites unaffected by globohomo propaganda.

Then when confronted on this, you know they will just claim you really hate people because you will not agree with them or accept their values.

It is so ridiculous that I could not really care less what people like Bjorn think, but for those of you not yet zombified, consider these points..
My favorite is comparing something like the KKK with Black Panthers and seeing the active fainting that happens
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 am

I wonder if we can invert this shit by propagating a #WhiteRasta meme of some kind.

"I am not a white nationalist. I am for white rasta. Ja Love. Zion. Peace."

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:55 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:13 am

I don't think you understand the meaning of "identity" politics. It's not simply that you identify with a group....it's that you believe you are something physically that your are not, e.g., I believe that I am a female, therefore you also must believe, under the force of law, that I am a female (even if I have a penis).
That may be your personal definition.
politics in which groups of people having a particular racial, religious, ethnic, social, or cultural identity tend to promote their own specific interests or concerns without regard to the interests or concerns of any larger political group
https://www.merriam-webster.com/diction ... 20politics

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am
Another way the globohomos try to counter your natural racial and ethnic identities is to imply identifying with your white race or particular white ethnicity means you hate other races and ethnicities.

It is obviously bullshit. Rastaman puts black interests first but he does not hate you. It is no different for me or countless other whites unaffected by globohomo propaganda.

Then when confronted on this, you know they will just claim you really hate people because you will not agree with them or accept their values.

It is so ridiculous that I could not really care less what people like Bjorn think, but for those of you not yet zombified, consider these points..
Strawmanning again, StA. Never ever implied that you identifying as or with your white race or ethnicity means you "hate" other races. Obvious bullshit strawman is obvious. Stop pining for a victim status so damn much that you need to constantly invent being oppressed or attacked. It's fucking pathetic. Not everything and everyone that agrees with you and your lifestyle choices, "hates" you... :roll:

To me, as a Dane, "white" as an ethnicity would be completely fake and foreign as a Dane in Denmark. Doesn't mean it is for Americans in America. Or that it needs to be. I'm not a universalist.

There are historical-cultural-geographical reasons for why that way of grouping yourselves and identifying yourselves either make sense or developed that way. I am not, nor will I ever be ethnically white. Racially? Sure, biologically I have the genes I have and the face I have, which is white. But ethnicity is culture, and my culture is not connected to identifying with a skin color or race because there was no historical need for that - we didn't have black slaves staying and living in Denmark. They did not become part of society like they did in North America and the Carribean, most people never ever saw a slave. That's not a "better vs worse" thing, it's just a difference between your culture and history and most of Europe's.

Since white Americans are a mix of so many, often historically in conflict, European ethnicities and cultures, you're white, just like American blacks aren't Mandé, or Hausa, or Kongolese, or whatever, anymore. They, and you, became something new.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:59 am

You are a deracinated zombie NPC. I am posting for the benefit of those still able to think for themselves.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:16 am

You really need to get out of your tiny, tiny, little bubble once in a while, StA. The only one you keep hearing in any discussion is yourself talking to yourself. Makes "winning" an argument so much easier when you simply invent a talking point and keep on arguing against that, instead of what people actually write.

Oh, and on that note.. I know you love beating up women and raping dogs, but I just want everyone here to know that I find that highly offensive and that you should stop that. It's really immoral of you, and I can't believe you do it while wearing high heels and a Gestapo coat you borrowed from TC.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:30 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:55 am

To me, as a Dane, "white" as an ethnicity would be completely fake and foreign as a Dane in Denmark. Doesn't mean it is for Americans in America. Or that it needs to be. I'm not a universalist.

There are historical-cultural-geographical reasons for why that way of grouping yourselves and identifying yourselves either make sense or developed that way. I am not, nor will I ever be ethnically white. Racially? Sure, biologically I have the genes I have and the face I have, which is white. But ethnicity is culture, and my culture is not connected to identifying with a skin color or race because there was no historical need for that - we didn't have black slaves staying and living in Denmark. They did not become part of society like they did in North America and the Carribean, most people never ever saw a slave. That's not a "better vs worse" thing, it's just a difference between your culture and history and most of Europe's.

Since white Americans are a mix of so many, often historically in conflict, European ethnicities and cultures, you're white, just like American blacks aren't Mandé, or Hausa, or Kongolese, or whatever, anymore. They, and you, became something new.
There's no such thing as ethnically white in the US either. The people who claim such a thing either don't know where their people came from (and that's fairly common here in some areas) or haven't been here long enough to be ethnic Americans so they can't call themselves that, or both. What's really silly is that a lot of people who call for a white America have been here for a much shorter period of time than most black Americans and thus have no standing to call for anything. Their families weren't first Americans (here in 1776) and certainly weren't colonists. They're laying claim to someone else's history because we let them, and that's because it's a longstanding American tradition that all Americans can lay claim to the accomplishments of the first Americans and colonists. For example, everyone celebrates Thanksgiving although there are only around 10 million Americans for whom it's an actual family tradition. We all lay claim to the Revolution although only a fraction of Americans are descended from combatants. It's time to start reminding the white nationalists that the majority of them are here because we let them in, just like all the other immigrants.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:31 am

All I have to do to glean your opinion is watch CNN or BBC. You are not a free agent, Bjorn. LOL.

I posted those points for conscious people. Talking with you is like dealing with bicameralism, only your bicameral mind is just globohomo television.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:56 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:30 am
BjornP wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:55 am

There's no such thing as ethnically white in the US either. The people who claim such a thing either don't know where their people came from (and that's fairly common here in some areas) or haven't been here long enough to be ethnic Americans so they can't call themselves that, or both. What's really silly is that a lot of people who call for a white America have been here for a much shorter period of time than most black Americans and thus have no standing to call for anything. Their families weren't first Americans (here in 1776) and certainly weren't colonists. They're laying claim to someone else's history because we let them, and that's because it's a longstanding American tradition that all Americans can lay claim to the accomplishments of the first Americans and colonists. For example, everyone celebrates Thanksgiving although there are only around 10 million Americans for whom it's an actual family tradition. We all lay claim to the Revolution although only a fraction of Americans are descended from combatants. It's time to start reminding the white nationalists that the majority of them are here because we let them in, just like all the other immigrants.
Aside from reading YouTube comments here and there, this place is really the only place where I communicate with Americans regularly. Intellectually I know I'm getting a minority viewpoint, but I can't a 100% of the time tell on what, and history books on US history and news channels aren't neccesarily always so helpful when you want to know the everyday American's views. Do most Americans when asked about their ethnicity (not race) - if they care at all - say they're "ethnically American"? From a cultural perspective, and from the perspective that it is culture (and one's culture's history) that forms one's ethnic identity, it does makes more sense to call yourselves ethnically American, especially for those of you with multiple European (and/or Asian, African and Native American ancestry) ethnicities all mixed up in your family tree.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Why are today's liberals so hung up on race and ethnicity? We were told endlessly by the prior generation of liberals to be color blind. My guess is they now want race and ethnicity in order to claim victim status and get preferred treatment. Being equal isn't enough anymore. Now it's about stomping on the back of someone else in order to get higher up.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:58 pm
That makes me feel super safe in case of an emergency. Great idea.

The Clown Empire does amuse, however.
Is she capable of doing the job?
#NotOneRedCent