Haumana

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:04 am
Fife wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:57 am
I played Tight End in High School.
Prolapsed End by the time college recruits came around tho.....

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 am

A Burkean Conservative's take on the cause and (Conservative) solution to "hyper-individualism and radical diversity", something which he sees as two sides of the same issue. He doesn't use terms like "Cultural Marxists", "Social Justice Warriors", nor does he ascribe all the problems in America to "The Left" alone, but he addresses a deeper, more fundamental issue that - I would say - goes to the root of radical identity politics like the SJW trend and its right-wing parallels.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine ... y-america/
Today we live Spotify lives — full of options that cater to our every whim. We have liberated our desires from want of choice and given voice to our own identities. Just a glance at our phone instantly widens the horizon of our self. Yet this freedom has come at the cost of our cultural and economic order. Family, faith, and community — the reserves of liberty — have suffered tremendous losses, particularly since the 1960s and 1970s. It turns out that “You do you” is disorienting to anyone who lacks dense social networks and deep wells of social capital to draw on. The result, as Yuval Levin articulates in The Fractured Republic, is that “we have set loose a scourge of loneliness and isolation that we are still afraid to acknowledge as the distinct social dysfunction of our age of individualism.”
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:23 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 am
I would say - goes to the root of radical identity politics like the SJW trend and its right-wing parallels.

and what is the right's version of self-identification of one's gender? Or Desmond?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:12 am

Identity really is the root of true "right wing" ideologies. It is about identifying your tribe, protecting its ways and boundaries, and preserving it against degeneracy and foreign threats. That can take many forms, but the core of it is the natural human tribalism that we are supposed to operate under.

The "left" ideologies crave identity, but they cannot acknowledge true racial and cultural identity (at least positively) lest they foster more rational right wing ideas. So they simultaneously cast our true identities as evil and foster a plethora of fake identities designed to weaken or replace us.

Feminist and LGBT identity politics in particular are fake identities designed to divide whites against themselves, and destroy our cultural heritage and social cohesion.

The racial identity groups the left does allow for are also undermined and always cast as helpless victims of oppression rather than anything positive, while they carefully enact policies design to keep those nonwhite racial groups impoverished and dependent. This is why true black nationalists like Malcom X, for instance, hated the white liberal probably more than anything.

The difference, therefore, is that left identity politics are a polluted knock off designed to destroy or enslave true racial and ethnic groups, whereas the real right tends to foster and support the internal defense of at least one's own racial or ethnic group, if not all of them.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:50 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:23 am
BjornP wrote:
I would say - goes to the root of radical identity politics like the SJW trend and its right-wing parallels.

and what is the right's version of self-identification of one's gender? Or Desmond?
Self-identifying one's race (biological race) as superior to others' races, for example. As comfortable a self-delusional fantasy of being super-duper-speshul as being a fairy dust sprinkled trans-unicorn. Admittedly, the progressive liberal left's self-identifications are more out there, but more importantly they're generally more acceptable to the media. No one's gonna go up to a white supremacists and go: "Oh, that's so brave, you being proud of your race. Love Thy Navel, friend". But that's a seperate discussion concerning media reception and not what you asked.

Did you read the article?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:02 am

That is bullshit too.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:13 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:50 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:23 am
BjornP wrote:

Self-identifying one's race (biological race) as superior to others' races, for example. As comfortable a self-delusional fantasy of being super-duper-speshul as being a fairy dust sprinkled trans-unicorn. Admittedly, the progressive liberal left's self-identifications are more out there, but more importantly they're generally more acceptable to the media. No one's gonna go up to a white supremacists and go: "Oh, that's so brave, you being proud of your race. Love Thy Navel, friend". But that's a seperate discussion concerning media reception and not what you asked.

Did you read the article?

I don't think you understand the meaning of "identity" politics. It's not simply that you identify with a group....it's that you believe you are something physically that your are not, e.g., I believe that I am a female, therefore you also must believe, under the force of law, that I am a female (even if I have a penis).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am

Another way the globohomos try to counter your natural racial and ethnic identities is to imply identifying with your white race or particular white ethnicity means you hate other races and ethnicities.

It is obviously bullshit. Rastaman puts black interests first but he does not hate you. It is no different for me or countless other whites unaffected by globohomo propaganda.

Then when confronted on this, you know they will just claim you really hate people because you will not agree with them or accept their values.

It is so ridiculous that I could not really care less what people like Bjorn think, but for those of you not yet zombified, consider these points..

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am

The leaders on the far left understand all of this just fine - they just exploit and cultivate those diseased in the mind to their ends.

I've given up trying to argue with them anymore - it's like talking to children....mentally retarded big foot children.