Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:57 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am
..or it's a combination of you not conveying sarcasm well online, and me having low expectations of your knowledge of foreign countries. :whistle:

Smug and elitist...possibly a genetic problem since WWI and WWII wiped out most men of worth in Europe?

Seriously beginning to think there's some merit to that hypothesis...
I think the theory is worthy of serious study.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:24 am

I think this is sort of what happened. The warrior class died for the most part in WW1. You saw that first with the French. By WW2, they really were a bunch of faggots. Their hardest fighters -- and this is ironic -- were guys like Sartre.

That smug, arrogant-but-weak French attitude we associate with French males, I suspect, is relatively new, and comes from the fact that the French aristocracy died in the Revolution, and the warrior traits in the remaining population were wiped out in the Napoleonic Wars. Then the Germans killed half the remaining Frenchmen in WW1. So by the 1940s, what passes for masculinity in France was Sartre, Camus, etc.

But the same kind of thing happened to Germany by the close of WW2. This is why Germany became the Saudi Arabia of homosexuals by the 1990s.

England had a deliberate policy of convincing their strongest males to leave in colonization efforts, and eventually the forced deportation of masculine men, until you get what we see today. Which I think we all agree is fucking pathetic.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:39 am

Wars of convenience and opportunity suck long term?

Why didn't someone tell me this during my term in the government school-prison?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:24 am
I think this is sort of what happened. The warrior class died for the most part in WW1. You saw that first with the French. By WW2, they really were a bunch of faggots. Their hardest fighters -- and this is ironic -- were guys like Sartre.

That smug, arrogant-but-weak French attitude we associate with French males, I suspect, is relatively new, and comes from the fact that the French aristocracy died in the Revolution, and the warrior traits in the remaining population were wiped out in the Napoleonic Wars. Then the Germans killed half the remaining Frenchmen in WW1. So by the 1940s, what passes for masculinity in France was Sartre, Camus, etc.

But the same kind of thing happened to Germany by the close of WW2. This is why Germany became the Saudi Arabia of homosexuals by the 1990s.

England had a deliberate policy of convincing their strongest males to leave in colonization efforts, and eventually the forced deportation of masculine men, until you get what we see today. Which I think we all agree is fucking pathetic.
This is absolutely true.

There is no other explanation to how a tiny continent that conquered the world turned into such pathetic feminized weaklings in less than a century. The Men were lost in the meat grinders of the Western Front and Ostfront, among others
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:57 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am
..or it's a combination of you not conveying sarcasm well online, and me having low expectations of your knowledge of foreign countries. :whistle:

Smug and elitist...possibly a genetic problem since WWI and WWII wiped out most men of worth in Europe?

Seriously beginning to think there's some merit to that hypothesis...
But look who controls academia? This is so worthy of serious study but will never be able to be studied until a true sea change in culture happens. At that time the relevant DNA will be lost
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Americans are basically like ubermensch. All the best genetic stock left Europe. Only peasant trash and criminals stayed behind. We are like gods to the European male.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:20 pm

California wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 am
But look who controls academia? This is so worthy of serious study but will never be able to be studied until a true sea change in culture happens. At that time the relevant DNA will be lost
I would think the losses would have to have an impact. This is not a serious study, but a quick case for the potential impacts.

WWI % of population killed (approx.)
UK 2.5 %
France 4.5 %
Germany 4 %

WWII % of population killed (approx.)
UK 0.8 %
France 0.5 %
Germany 7.5 %

European nations must have had a classification system like the US, weeding out those not fit for service.

WWII % of military killed (approx.)
UK 14 %
France 19 %
Germany 15 %

WWII % of military killed (approx.)
UK 5 %
France 2 %
Germany 20 %

It seems illogical to think there was no impact. You go in and select and the most capable, then kill 5-20% of those, and wound another 35%, it has to have a huge impact. I did find a little about WWI German war losses and society below.

https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.n ... es_germany
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 pm

For the past three centuries western civilization has been de-selecting warrior traits in favor of merchant traits.

Most of the political problems we face today are really just genetic.

When the armies take over again (and they will), it will reverse, with merchant traits completely looked down upon (as they should be) and warrior traits selected for successful reproduction instead. Females go to those who can best afford them in general (being essentially the mercenary creatures that they are). When warriors are rewarded with land and status, women will gravitate towards them.

Worst case for women is that the armies take over and enforce the old patriarchy and women go back to being women. Then it won't even be their decision much at all, and if they fuck around like they do today they will be considered whores.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:50 pm

That's not the reason why people are more feminized, progressive, weak, and less resilient. They are those things because of getting fat on the hog , living in decadent times, and losing their morality and higher purposes. Plus I do think of maybe 4-5 main causes of the decline , a main one is disechsntment/ deconstruction. Any decadent nation will fall eventually. Strong men made the nation, they had kids and those kids etc . Kid's kids were weaker and an on an on.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:50 pm
Strong men made the nation, they had kids and those kids etc . Kid's kids were weaker and an on an on.
Exactly - genetics....Fat and Happy kids were allowed to flourish to the detriment of the strong warrior caste.