Re: WOW Poor Moby. Sad guy

Post by clubgop » Wed May 29, 2019 3:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:13 am
clubgop wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:03 pm
StCapps wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:35 am
A bunch of fags for not wanting to take a run at a thirteen/fourteen year old, eh? Yo montegriffo, you seeing this? Now when clubby calls you a pedo, he's clearly throwing stones from a glass house, mana from heaven bro.

Portman wasn't hot back then, she was no early bloomer, you could tell she wasn't turning 18 any time soon. Pedo Clubby, not a good look, try letting the fruit ripen a little, geez.

Portman even got passed over for Juliet in Romeo + Juliet, which came out a year after Heat, because they thought she looked too young to bang DiCaprio, and they were right, hence Claire Danes getting the part.
I am the same age as Portman so no dude not creepy. We were all young once so yes don't be a bunch of fags. Monty can come bring it all he likes he would be a fucking hypocrite which we know he is anyways. That bitch can come get some any time he likes. He gonna taste my milkshake.
You are not the same age now, as Portman was then, so yes creepy dude. We were talking about her in Heat, your attempts to backpedal and make it seem like you were talking about an older her or a younger you are not fooling anyone Pedo Clubby.
She was in heat for like less than a minute are serious about this? I am the same age now, If someone is the same age as you they are the same age all the time, do you need mathematical proof? You working for the Biden campaign with all that projection?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed May 29, 2019 5:02 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:55 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:03 pm

I am the same age as Portman so no dude not creepy. We were all young once so yes don't be a bunch of fags. Monty can come bring it all he likes he would be a fucking hypocrite which we know he is anyways. That bitch can come get some any time he likes. He gonna taste my milkshake.
You are not the same age now, as Portman was then, so yes creepy dude. We were talking about her in Heat, your attempts to backpedal and make it seem like you were talking about an older her or a younger you are not fooling anyone Pedo Clubby.
She was in heat for like less than a minute are serious about this? I am the same age now, If someone is the same age as you they are the same age all the time, do you need mathematical proof? You working for the Biden campaign with all that projection?
We were discussing it in the context of Moby dude, thus in context, you talked about talking a run at her when she was 14 at your current age, as that is the Moby comparison. Otherwise, you brought it up for no reason, and refuse to admit you fucked up.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 29, 2019 8:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:02 pm
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
We were discussing it in the context of Moby dude, thus in context, you talked about talking a run at her when she was 14 at your current age, as that is the Moby comparison. Otherwise, you brought it up for no reason, and refuse to admit you fucked up.
No we were not Moby had nothing to do with it. It was a conduit to talk shit on a Jewish woman. This is a nuke post that is and always will be the context. You knob gobbling Nuke is great and all but be real.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Drats! Foiled again. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling jews!

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed May 29, 2019 8:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:20 pm
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:

No we were not Moby had nothing to do with it. It was a conduit to talk shit on a Jewish woman. This is a nuke post that is and always will be the context. You knob gobbling Nuke is great and all but be real.
The thread is about Moby, and him creeping on Portman was part of the OP. I brought up that if Moby started talking a run at her when she did Heat, that would explain her feeling that way in reference to the clear age difference, especially at that time, then you said anyone who wouldn't take a run a Portman was a faggot, right after that post. You inserted your foot directly in your mouth PedoGOP, denying it just makes it that much easier to troll you.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 29, 2019 8:52 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:40 pm
clubgop wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:20 pm
StCapps wrote:
The thread is about Moby, and him creeping on Portman. I brought up that if Moby started talking a run at her when she did Heat, that would explain her feeling that way, then you said anyone who wouldn't take a run a Portman was a faggot, after that post. You inserted your foot directly in your mouth PedoGOP, denying it just makes it that much easier to troll you.
We know you got a boner for Heat but only you were talking about that movie, I wasn't replying to your post, didnt even read it. My post was not about moby, it was about the metaphysical certitude of Portman's hotness. St. hindsight, shit ain't working this time, the game you spit at chicks would be creepy at ages 9 to 99.
StCapps wrote:Hey babe, want to hear about the inevitability of Biden's nomination? Hey....where you going? Pedo!

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed May 29, 2019 9:06 pm

Your timing was clearly extremely poor then and you made yourself out to be a pedo, that'll teach you to not read my posts.

I never said Biden's nomination was inevitable, I said rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated, and they continue to be greatly exaggerated by people grasping at straws.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 pm

StCapps wrote: Your timing was clearly extremely poor then and you made yourself out to be a pedo, that'll teach you to not read my posts.

:lol:
by people grasping at straws.
I know code language, you pedo! "Grasping at straws"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 31, 2019 8:19 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 pm
StCapps wrote: Your timing was clearly extremely poor then and you made yourself out to be a pedo, that'll teach you to not read my posts.

:lol:
by people grasping at straws.
I know code language, you pedo! "Grasping at straws"
Hehe, you know all the code language of pedo's, yeah that's a good look.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 31, 2019 10:36 pm

I’m not pedo, you’re racist!!! :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0