Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

kybkh

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by kybkh » Tue May 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Anyone got the Barr WSJ text?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 23, 2019 7:00 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:35 pm
Anyone got the Barr WSJ text?
Nope, what's up with this ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 23, 2019 7:11 am

Bob Mueller does not want to testify before Congress. Dems have not been able to get a deal with him to come in, reportedly now are considering a subpoena. I'm personally cool with it. Mueller can get up there and talk a lot of high school girl rumors about we think he might have or suzy said, but in the end will say I didn't find evidence. However the other side of the coin is the GOP gets to ask questions too.

One of the more puzzling little nuggets in the entire coup is why did the FBI bring in Bob Mueller to interview for the FBI Director job when he had already exceeded his maximum number of years allowed in the post. Mueller went in, had a short private conversation with Mueller as a job interview, left a cell phone behind and left. Later the cell phone was retrieved.

Suspicious folks might think Mueller was covertly deposing Trump, like McCabe did to Flynn, and left a spy device behind. Lots of good questions that could be asked of Mueller. The DOJ brought Mueller in to 'interview' and the next day appointed him as Special Counsel.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 23, 2019 9:42 am

The Coup attempt was a bigger operation than first thought

While it originated with a handful, and there were about 15-20 key players, the actual count of agents involved in gathering information and setting this thing up probably numbered over a hundred or more and utilized agents from the US and at least 3 ally nations, Australia, Italy and UK. There's a lot more to learn about what happened, and we shouldn't assume we know most of the story yet.

First is Brennan, who put together a 'Fusion Cell' of 14 senior officials in the Obama Admin, and reported to BHO. It was supported by dozens or analysts and researchers. This cell was so secretive, they cut off all video and audio recording of their actions. At a minimum it included, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Vice President Biden, John F. Kerry at the State Department and Ashton B. Carter at the Pentagon. Each had staff working on this. Then there is the involvement of foreign intel agencies.

Initially and consistently the press has told us Christopher Steele was involved and they always note that he's a former agent, but is he? Smitty pointed out early on there is no such thing in British intel, as information continues to come out it's looking more and more like British Intel was actively involved with their US allies on this operation. In fact, US intel refers to the dossier as 'The Crown Material.' We also know there were meetings that appeared linked with US officials like Brennan and Preistap. Italy recently fired 6 top Intel Officials for their involvement in the attempt to entrap Papadopoulas and Trump. Alexander Downer, Australian Ambassador to the US has confirmed he was involved as well. But there are host of others that we really don't know to what depth they were involved, names like Misfud, Halper, Azra Turk; the Fedralist lists 35 names that need to be investigated and only about ten have been closely associated in most reports.

How many people were involved in the attempted coup ? We don't know, but we do have some numbers. We know the core group at the FBI, DOJ and CIA is about 20. We know that 40 full time agents worked for Mueller attempting to find something to charge. We know that Brennan's Fusion Cell had several dozen agents supporting it. We also can list probably 3 dozen various people sprinkled through the Obama Admin and in foreign governments involved. So it is easily over 100 people and logically could involve several hundred people. What a fun time to be alive! This is incredible, it's real life Tom Clancy thriller playing out before our eyes.

CIA led Fusion Cell https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... stigation/
British Intel https://amgreatness.com/2019/05/20/was- ... operation/
Italian Intel https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/05/2 ... and-greet/
Australian Intel https://amgreatness.com/2019/05/03/papa ... t-with-me/
35 people to be investigated https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/08/35 ... estigated/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 24, 2019 7:26 am

WHOA NELLY !

Trump is going on offense.
President Trump issues Declassification Directive
- Outlines Specific Process and Direction
- The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information
- AG Bill Barr does not need to assemble the intelligence product for approval
- AG Bill Barr may not delegate authority.
- Alll agencies are required to respond to Barr’s authority.
- Agencies and heads subject to Review and Compliance with Barr:
The Secretary of State (Pompeo); the Secretary of Treasury (Mnuchin); the Secretary of Defense (Shanahan); the Secretary of Energy (Perry); the Secretary of Homeland Security (McAleenan); the Director of National Intelligence (Coats); the Director of the CIA (Haspel), and the Attorney General himself (Barr).

Well, let's see how this goes. Congress was not able to get much of this shit released, let's see if the POTUS can. It's pretty clear Trump trusts Barr implicitly. He's given him complete control and responsibility on this and told the agencies heads to comply. It's interesting that Barr can't delegate his responsibilities. My take is Trump understands these agencies are filled with Deep State whores, and he is telling them straight out, you are not going to find a way to get control of this operation.

Let's help BHO keep his word and be the most Transparent Admin in history. ;)

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-me ... 1834993466
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Edit: never mind.

I got really excited for a minute until i looked it up and saw ‘related to 2016 surveillance’.

I don’t really give a shit anymore. It can only lead to more unrest and political stupidity.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri May 24, 2019 8:27 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm

I got really excited for a minute until i looked it up and saw ‘related to 2016 surveillance’.

I don’t really give a shit anymore. It can only lead to more unrest and political stupidity.
Of course. When it comes time to turn this thing around and find out some things and expose some leftist deep state bureaucrats dirty dick gets cold feet.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 24, 2019 8:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:27 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Of course. When it comes time to turn this thing around and find out some things and expose some leftist deep state bureaucrats dirty dick gets cold feet.
Oh I’m all for that, but it will be a nothingburger. Next president will overturn whatever almost gets accomplished.

Beaurocrats are legion. They can only be stopped with fire.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 25, 2019 6:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The walls are closing in on the traitors.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 25, 2019 10:37 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:27 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The US Intel and Federal law enforcement have politicized. Time to clean house, the shit Brennan, Clapper and Comey did would make J Edgar blush.

FBi hasn't been cleaned up since Hoover died. We havent had any meaningful prosecutions of Sr government Officials since the 80s. Your a fool to think they've been clean all that time.

But SubFarmer, if you want drop it, fine. Then Trump should immediately sick all those agencies on his political opponents. Or better yet you and your family. How is your wife and kids going to take it when 2 dozen tactical FBI Agents storm your house ar O Dark Thirty, march you and your wife out in cuffs, then send the kids to CPS.
PLATA O PLOMO