Joe Rogan (JRE)

GloryofGreece

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 18, 2019 12:27 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:45 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:40 pm
Operation Paperclip and Operation Northwoods, two of Jones and Rogan's favorite things to randomly bring up every chance they get.
Not familiar with Northwoods. Paperclip was real. I think we all understand that. I'm just tired of it being used by AJ and others to insinuate it means the Nazis are behind everything. For me, it's like when I tell you guys Jews controll the media, financial structures, and were behind communism.
Except that mostly right just stop leaving out the sellout wasp and then that's 💯 accurate .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 18, 2019 6:52 am

German contributions to American technological supremacy are extremely exaggerated.

Germans had to research advanced technology in the war because they were in a hopeless strategic position. The CSA was in the same spot. Southerners were greatly overpowered by Yankees. Thus they resorted to extreme measures like inventing submarines and ironclads. The yankees only bothered to match the technology when they absolutely had to (i.e. ironclads). The Germans took the idea to build u-boats from American southerners in the decade before WW1. But the idea originated out of desperation.

German rocketry began in the US with Goddard. Germans picked up on the research because they were desperate.

Meanwhile, most of the important advances were made by Americans and British. Brits gave us jet engines. Americans gave Brits radar screens. Nuclear weapons, etc. Then there were the little American innovations like avionics and electronic targeting systems on warships.

Von Braun came home to America, really.

If we owe anything to the Germans, based on the common narrative, then we really owe only ourselves since all the shit the Germans did was built off earlier American innovation.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 18, 2019 6:55 am

That is not to dismiss or disparage Germans either. I love the German people and their propensity to engineer their way out of a bind is noble.

IMNSHO, Germany and America should have been natural allies in the 20th century, but the English fucked everything up.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 18, 2019 9:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:55 am
That is not to dismiss or disparage Germans either. I love the German people and their propensity to engineer their way out of a bind is noble.

IMNSHO, Germany and America should have been natural allies in the 20th century, but the English fucked everything up.
I agree in that time period but I'd make the case that in hindsight and thinking in over 100 year cycles I'd say we should have nurtured a true Pan American - European alliance by also honestly fostering amiable peace in Europe between Europeans . Why? Because with China and maybe a few other regional powers we have other threats to consider and we all could benefit from mutual cooperation with our kith and kin. A shared civilization etc. So I'd say if any the Great War should have ended by 1916 at the latest and we could have tried to make that happen.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 18, 2019 10:25 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Are you an actual clinical psychologist? Or a therapist?
Psychiatrist.

Why do you ask?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 18, 2019 10:30 am

DrYouth wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:25 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Are you an actual clinical psychologist? Or a therapist?
Psychiatrist.

Why do you ask?
Because I thought you were but I didn't know for sure or remember. And you have Freud in your avatar so.

And now I can ask you more thoughtful engaged psychological interesting questions.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 18, 2019 1:32 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:30 am
And now I can ask you more thoughtful engaged psychological interesting questions.
Fire away bro.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:32 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:30 am
Fire away bro.
I have very bad health anxiety. The short of it is that I had a number of heart arrythmia issues as a teen and they were corrected and then something came out of no where again two years ago but went away (luckily ) and I appear to be fine now but it can come back or not etc ? No one knows . I can't handle that and I don't want to be on medication for different reasons . So my question is will so sort of conditioning potentially work?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat May 18, 2019 7:02 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 pm
I have very bad health anxiety. The short of it is that I had a number of heart arrythmia issues as a teen and they were corrected and then something came out of no where again two years ago but went away (luckily ) and I appear to be fine now but it can come back or not etc ? No one knows . I can't handle that and I don't want to be on medication for different reasons . So my question is will so sort of conditioning potentially work?
Look online to see if you can find someone trained in Somatic Experiencing... in particular someone who has taken the touch training.. and has a background in body work. This is a form of therapy that works directly with the nervous system and more or less works directly with your physiology... bypassing the conscious mind. It's phenomenal stuff.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat May 18, 2019 8:11 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:02 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:40 pm
Look online to see if you can find someone trained in Somatic Experiencing... in particular someone who has taken the touch training.. and has a background in body work. This is a form of therapy that works directly with the nervous system and more or less works directly with your physiology... bypassing the conscious mind. It's phenomenal stuff.
In your estimation does that have a correlation with bioenergetics or other things Alexander Lowen worked with?