Wrestling with the Dissident Right

C-Mag

Wrestling with the Dissident Right

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 8:04 am

As the left continues their campaign of destruction against traditional western values and thought, folks that hold those 'old values' struggle for some sort of identity or coherent platform. These folks rallied to elect POTUS Trump and find the results of voting for him luke warm, gaining the most joy out of him disrupting the lefts campaign against us. So who are we, what are we.

I kind of like this definition of the Dissident Right. Because we have become political dissidents in our own country for valuing western traditions and the constitution. One blogger plotted the various groups in the Dissident Right here. It's the upper right quadrant of the typical political grid.

To maintain our traditions, and not lose everything to the left there are going to have to be a few things we all agree on. But how do we do that with such a disparate group? Some folks are going to see White Nationalists in that quadrant and reject the whole thing, others will reject it because Catholics are in the group.

The blogger listed these 4 things
1) A belief in the Truth.
2) An intention to calibrate act and understanding towards the Truth.
3) A belief in empirical data.
4) The belief in a Christian Transcendentalism, or at it's very minimum, a non-hostility towards it.
https://socialpathology.blogspot.com/20 ... right.html

I'm not a big fan of the list, but I think a list of a few foundation beliefs is a great place to start. My list would include things like Equal Justice under the law, belief in empirical data, individual liberty.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Re: Wrestling with the Dissident Right

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 am

Southern nationalism is more inline with Reaction and Trad Christian. They are mostly Anglicans and Presbos, but they are trad within their own churches for the most part. Nor do they put any stock in the Constitution.

Rebel Yell which he puts down near the pro-Constitution area begins with a song about hating the Constitution. LOL

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 8:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 am
Southern nationalism is more inline with Reaction and Trad Christian. They are mostly Anglicans and Presbos, but they are trad within their own churches for the most part. Nor do they put any stock in the Constitution.

Rebel Yell which he puts down near the pro-Constitution area begins with a song about hating the Constitution. LOL
Yeah, I'm not supporting his list or where he plotted people, but I like the methodology to help describe the dissident right. I would definitely put Southern Nationalists on 'our' side. And this is what I'm saying, we can argue amongst ourselves about the importance of the Constitution. What is more important to me is that we identify the things we agree on.

For example: We know Climate Change is just a theory, at best, because Climate Change has not been proven by scientific principals. We understand that biologically, there are only 2 genders. Those are scientific facts. I think we can all agree as a group that we follow scientific fact and we don't want to reshape all our energy use or society based on wild social theories.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 am

That chart just looks like a random mess to me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 am
That chart just looks like a random mess to me.
:lol: Yeah, that's the Dissident Right. It's a mess of widely ranging beliefs
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am

Instead of calling it the "dissident" right, I would just call it the real right, as opposed to the neoliberal bullshit inherent in conservatism and libertarianism.

As far as charts.. I typically think those offer very little utility, and would rather just compare and contrast core tenants of the different camps. But if I had to build such a system for what we see today, it would have four axes (which doesn't chart well, obviously):

[1]

(The Enlightenment was a mistake) <------------------> (We have to save the Enlightenment)

[2]

(European people should remain majorities in their own countries) <--------------> (Race is just skin color, bro)

[3]

(Women need to lose special rights or we go back to traditionalism) <--------------> (We have to protect the wamanz / We women need more gibs)

[4]

(Reverse the degeneracy) <--------------> (I follow the master morality and do what I please)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 am

Alt-Right still adheres somewhat to the Enlightenment. They think women's special rights and their baseless victimhood is ridiculous. They think whites need their own nations and the colonizers need to get out. They are in the middle between degeneracy and master morals.

Reaction obviously rejects the Enlightenment, want women to go back to trad roles, and think race is nothing but skin color. They also obviously reject master morality.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am

Tue May 14, 2019 9:39 am
Alt-Right still adheres somewhat to the Enlightenment. They think women's special rights and their baseless victimhood is ridiculous. They think whites need their own nations and the colonizers need to get out. They are in the middle between degeneracy and master morals.

Reaction obviously rejects the Enlightenment, want women to go back to trad roles, and think race is nothing but skin color. They also obviously reject master morality.
Good comments.
I see where you are going with having 4 axis, I like that, but not so much a horizontal scale of where you land on that. I personally prefer a 21st C. 'Truth's we hold self Evident' type charter. I don't need to know that StA is a 5 on Axis 3 feminism. Because if we just hold firm with equal justice to all, that means there is no special employment, medical or court benies for being female.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 am

Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am
Instead of calling it the "dissident" right, I would just call it the real right, as opposed to the neoliberal bullshit inherent in conservatism and libertarianism.
We do not control the vast majority of government, we don't control media and we don't control the power centers, ergo, we are dissidents. It's accurate. We have to take on the attitude of Polish Dissidents that resisted Fascists and Communists alike.

We must be united in no appeasement to Left. We've given up as much or more than we can afford already.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 am

ALL HAIL THE LEADER OF THE DISSIDENT RIGHT

JAWOHL MEIN FÜHRER

GAS THE ELITES

INFO WARS NOW