Game of Thrones - mostly

DrYouth

Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 13, 2019 3:11 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:42 pm
Bronn is going to save Tyrion, he needs him alive to get Highgarden, and he's going to help Jon since Dany isn't going to give it to him, because of Tyrion's betrayal by letting his brother go.
Bronn was working for Cersi... and she's dead now.
Noone is giving Bronn anything and saving Tyrion isn't going to change that.

I don't really see how Bronn fits in at this point.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 13, 2019 3:12 pm

BjornP wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:40 pm

It's as if Dany poured not just her grief and rage about the death of Missandei and Rhaegal, but also her disappointment and anger at not being respected in Westeros like she was in Essos, into her riding and burning with Drogon.
Yeah, she was rather shocked that she wasn't instantly loved. I guess she thought that demanding undying loyalty or death when she met people for the first time was the right way to win hearts & minds.

she did say that if she couldn't rule with love, she'd rule with fear.

What I'm most shocked about is how many people are shocked by her actions. (Not here; another forum where we only discuss GoT.)
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Kath wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:10 pm
StCapps wrote:
Bronn is going to save Tyrion, he needs him alive to get Highgarden, and he's going to help Jon since Dany isn't going to give it to him, because of Tyrion's betrayal by letting his brother go.
I think Tyrion is a goner. Plus, Highgarden isn't Tyrion's to give. Dany is getting zero thrones out of this deal. I really hate how Tyrion went dumb out of the blue.
Dany ain't getting the throne though, and she wants him dead, so he has no choice but turn on her now, unless he wants to commit suicide by dragon breath. Therefore if he sides with The Starks, and Bronn is helpful to them, they'll be willing to part with Highgarden. If Bronn wants Highgarden he needs Tyrion alive, he needs Dany not to get the throne, and someone who is willing to do Tyrion a solid gets the throne, so they will give him Highgarden.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon May 13, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Kath wrote:
I think Tyrion is a goner.
Tyrion will join the conspiracy to kill the Mad Queen.....
But she has his eye on him now... so she may start killing suspected conspirators shortly and he will be high on that list...
The problem is she has only enemies now.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon May 13, 2019 3:17 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm
Kath wrote:
But she has his eye on him now... so she may start killing her enemies shortly and he will be high on that list...
Dany straight up said the next mistake you make will be your last, then he lets Jaime go, and she's going to find out. If Tyrion doesn't turn on her ASAP, he has a death wish.
*yip*

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 13, 2019 3:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Dany straight up said the next mistake you make will be your last, then he lets Jaime go, and she's going to find out. If Tyrion doesn't turn on her ASAP, he has a death wish.
Everything was on Tyrion's face. "Shit, I fucked up big time. Varys was right. Dang she brutal."

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 13, 2019 3:25 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm
Kath wrote:
But she has his eye on him now... so she may start killing suspected conspirators shortly and he will be high on that list...
I have no guess as to where she's going next. If forced to guess, I would say she's going right for Tyrion, but no idea how she'd find him. He probably has no desire to find her or have her find him.

How did the guy who drank and knew things get so utterly stupid? There was zero lead up to that.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 13, 2019 3:29 pm

I would like to see a fight between Kalisi's good dragon and the ice king's bad dragon. Maybe in the final episode...
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 pm

StCapps wrote:
Assuming of course his side wins.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 13, 2019 3:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:29 pm
I would like to see a fight between Kalisi's good dragon and the ice king's bad dragon. Maybe in the final episode...
Was there enough zombies for you this season ? Not enough Frankenstein though am I right ?
The good, the true, & the beautiful