Social Justice Warriors Thread

StCapps

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by StCapps » Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:01 pm
What would happen if, instead of dividing sports between men and women, we divided it between low and high testosterone levels?
The more skilled men would dominate the high testosterone women and low testosterone men would dominate the low testosterone women due to skill differential. Take testosterone out of the equation, and men would still dominate.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu May 09, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm
What would happen if, instead of dividing sports between men and women, we divided it between low and high testosterone levels?
The more skilled men would dominate the high testosterone women and low testosterone men would dominate the low testosterone women.
That's not what I am asking, genius.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 09, 2019 1:26 pm

Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm
The more skilled men would dominate the high testosterone women and low testosterone men would dominate the low testosterone women.
That's not what I am asking, genius.
You asked what would happen, I told you. If you want a different answer, rephrase the question so people know what you are talking about. Clarify or stop complaining about the answer.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu May 09, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Okay. Thanks. You can fuck off now.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Thu May 09, 2019 1:27 pm
Okay. Thanks. You can fuck off now.
What makes you think anyone will answer your question the way you want it answered when you are that vague?
*yip*

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm

You mean socially? That depends on whether or not the men keep winning those games or not. If they do, then there'd just be even more accusations of male privilege from feminists. If they don't, though, I'd expect it to lead to more acceptance from feminists, though.

Males in the low test range would be subject to loads of shit, I suspect. Just like the high test women.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 09, 2019 1:35 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 pm
You mean socially? That depends on whether or not the men keep winning those games or not. If they do, then there'd just be even more accusations of male privilege from feminists. If they don't, though, I'd expect it to lead to more acceptance from feminists, though.

Males in the low test range would be subject to loads of shit, I suspect. Just like the high test women.
The men would keep winning, but StA doesn't want to believe that has any impact on answering his question. You must be an idiot because you didn't understand his vague question.
Lulz
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 1:40 pm

BjornP wrote:

I am curious if it could solve the debate in some sports. I don't think high-test women would get much stigma, but low-test men certainly would, especially from women.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 09, 2019 1:42 pm

That's what is kinda happening right now.
In the recent ruling on Caster Semenya it was decided that she can only compete against women if she takes drugs to reduce her testosterone to a set level but she can compete against men without restrictions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... s-n1003976
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 09, 2019 1:43 pm

Thu May 09, 2019 1:40 pm
BjornP wrote:

I am curious if it could solve the debate in some sports. I don't think high-test women would get much stigma, but low-test men certainly would, especially from women.
What debate are you referring to? High test women would get a stigma, because they would still suck compared to high test men, and low-test women would get a stigma, because they would suck compared to low test men. It would just anger the feminists even more.
*yip*