so will white people have to bow down to Harry's negro son?

Speaker to Animals

Re: so will white people have to bow down to Harry's negro son?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 11:04 am

I have wondered if America actually has two black populations due to interracial reproduction over the past two centuries.

American blacks have a significant percentage of European DNA. I wonder if some of them get the European alleles that correspond to the higher IQ and future planning, which gives them a distinct advantage in life, allowing them to have more kids, and that they tend to look for other blacks with similar alleles. Then when the 1960s come around, the institutional barriers to their success are destroyed by the civil rights legislation, so then they were on near equal footing socially with whites to compete on their own merits. But when the 1980s come around, they have distinct advantages over every other demographic, since they avail themselves of affirmative action, but at the same time are comparable to whites in average IQ.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 am
BjornP wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Ooh don’t tell our black people that. You don’t want to see what happens.
I doubt all your black people feel the same way about that. Unlike white Americans, most American blacks who aren't recent, actual African immigrants, don't even know what ethnicity their ancestors were. That’s why they invented bullshit like Kwanzaa or pretend they're "Nubian royalty", despite those things belonging to east African cultures. It would be like white Americans celebrating their "European" ancestry by taking on pseudo-Korean, Chinese or Tibetan names and celebrating European culture by eating dog, sniffing rhino dust and adopting Buddhism...
Africa is a huge continent I get that but it is one continent. Comparing the whole of Africa to mistaking Europe and Asia is foolish.

But in the main you are correct. There is a spate of youtubers and other social media users who are all about black this and black that, then they get those Ancestry test and find out they are as much European as many white Americans. Its spectacular.
That was my point, that it's foolish. My point is that peoples in Africa span from various Semitic peoples to North-East Africans (who are also related to Arabs and Jews) and then you get the sort of Africans that resemble most black Americans in West and Central Africa. If you've seen the general facial differences between an Eritrean Tigray person and a Congolese, you'd instantly understand how black Americans who claim that their ancestors were Nubians or Egyptians, are as ridiculous as American white people mistaking a Greek ancestry for a Tibetan one (not that anyone do, thankfully, but it was meant to be a ridiculous hypothetical, anyway). It really is comparable, in terms of ridiculousness, to an American white with European ancestry pretending that Tibetan culture is part of his European culture because he can't tell the difference between one side of the continent and the other, or one culture or the other.

Africa is huge, not as big as the whole of Eurasia, but it's just as...racially diverse as Eurasia, like how Scandinavians look different from Koreans. The East Africans of most of Eritrea, parts of Ethiopia, Somalia and the Nubian region of present day Sudan and parts of Egypt are, linguistically closer related to Arabic and Hebrew than any West African language. And you only have to look at the faces of Somalis, Eritreans, Nubians and most Ethiopians to see how different they look physiologically than all the American black slave descendants.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 09, 2019 11:43 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 am
BjornP wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:31 pm

I doubt all your black people feel the same way about that. Unlike white Americans, most American blacks who aren't recent, actual African immigrants, don't even know what ethnicity their ancestors were. That’s why they invented bullshit like Kwanzaa or pretend they're "Nubian royalty", despite those things belonging to east African cultures. It would be like white Americans celebrating their "European" ancestry by taking on pseudo-Korean, Chinese or Tibetan names and celebrating European culture by eating dog, sniffing rhino dust and adopting Buddhism...
Africa is a huge continent I get that but it is one continent. Comparing the whole of Africa to mistaking Europe and Asia is foolish.

But in the main you are correct. There is a spate of youtubers and other social media users who are all about black this and black that, then they get those Ancestry test and find out they are as much European as many white Americans. Its spectacular.
That was my point, that it's foolish. My point is that peoples in Africa span from various Semitic peoples to North-East Africans (who are also related to Arabs and Jews) and then you get the sort of Africans that resemble most black Americans in West and Central Africa. If you've se9en the general facial differences between an Eritrean Tigray person and a Congolese, you'd instantly understand how black Americans who claim that their ancestors were Nubians or Egyptians, are as ridiculous as American white people mistaking a Greek ancestry for a Tibetan one (not that anyone do, thankfully, but it was meant to be a ridiculous hypothetical, anyway). It really is comparable, in terms of ridiculousness, to an American white with European ancestry pretending that Tibetan culture is part of his European culture because he can't tell the difference between one side of the continent and the other, or one culture or the other.

Africa is huge, not as big as the whole of Eurasia, but it's just as...racially diverse as Eurasia, like how Scandinavians look different from Koreans. The East Africans of most of Eritrea, parts of Ethiopia, Somalia and the Nubian region of present day Sudan and parts of Egypt are, linguistically closer related to Arabic and Hebrew than any West African language. And you only have to look at the faces of Somalis, Eritreans, Nubians and most Ethiopians to see how different they look physiologically than all the American black slave descendants.
You could say mistaken Greek ancestry for Scottish ancestry. That's foolish. History education is severely lacking here. The history of Africa in public schools here is basically its relation to American slavery and Egyptology and that's it. Even a bachelors in African America studies is 95% American.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 am

UK and Commonwealth folks help me out here.

It's highly unlikely that Harry's son would ever be a serious person the line of succession for the crown, correct ?

Obviously he's in the line, but …………………… way down the line.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 am

It's highly unlikely that Harry's son would ever be a serious person the line of succession for the crown, correct ?

Not Commonwealth or UK, but also a monarchist (for the Danish crown, but I have a passing interest in other royal houses). Prince Harry is sixth in line for the British Crown, so if his father Prince Charles dies, then his older brother William and his three children die, then Harry and his son would succeed to the throne. So, atm, it seems highly unlikely Harry and his son would ever sit on the British throne.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 09, 2019 12:29 pm

BjornP wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 am

Not Commonwealth or UK, but also a monarchist (for the Danish crown, but I have a passing interest in other royal houses). Prince Harry is sixth in line for the British Crown, so if his father Prince Charles dies, then his older brother William and his three children die, then Harry and his son would succeed to the throne. So, atm, it seems highly unlikely Harry and his son would ever sit on the British throne.
That's what I thought...………… but hey, we're devoting a thread to threat of Harry's kid punishing pasty limey's down the road :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 09, 2019 12:36 pm

As the first born son of a duke, Archie could have become Earl of Dumbarton – one of Harry’s subsidiary titles – or have been Lord Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. His parents, however, have decided not to give him a title and wish him to be known as Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu May 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Carlus:
That's what I thought...………… but hey, we're devoting a thread to threat of Harry's kid punishing pasty limey's down the road
Meh, the Danish royal house also has two sons of the reigning monarch (Queen Margrethe II), Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Joachim, all of which have children. Joachim got married first, to a Cantonese woman and had two sons with her of whom the oldest is now 19. I'm pretty sure he and his brother has no sinister plans, all imbedded racially in his genes, of course, to turn us all into dog-eaters, and start killing rare animals for magic diets.

And yeah, I keep thinking that ND's silly racist ideas finally hit rock bottom, but the hole's just keep getting deeper and deeper. Still entertaining. Reminds me of this drunk Greenlandic couple that keeps ditching the rehab/homeless shelter near where I live (yay for low rent, at least). The woman screams Greenlandic curses (I assume, judging by the anger) sometimes at night, followed by a much quieter, much drunker, much more resigned man's voice following her. ND reminds me of the drunk man, his racism reminds me of the drunk woman. :P

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 09, 2019 5:25 pm

My hate for brown people is dualistic in nature. It's a jungian thing.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 11, 2019 6:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:25 pm
My hate for brown people is dualistic in nature. It's a jungian thing.
You like the brown girls, don’t ya.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0