Climate Denier Hard To Refute

C-Mag

Re: Climate Denier Hard To Refute

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:05 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 am
SCIENCE! Dystopian Americans BTFO
When Dems control all of Government again, the Trump backlash is going to by Dystopian AF.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:05 am

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:44 pm

This one is a smoking gun:

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu May 09, 2019 6:50 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 09, 2019 8:21 am

I lost patience with her when she stood there and said that nobody was doing anything about climate change but her.
Fuck off and go back to school you arrogant little twat.
We don't need an ignorant child as the poster girl for the environment. We need adults who understand what is already being achieved and who have the knowledge needed to move forward in a more sustainable direction.
Same with AOC, stupid slogans about the world having only 12 years left is obvious nonsense and only provides ammunition for those who just want to stick their heads in the sand and do nothing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 09, 2019 9:01 am

I wonder if this climate catastrophe hoax is partially a kind of transference phenomenon whereby liberals, sensing their pending extinction by their own hands, create yet another fake narrative to shift blame from themselves onto others or some intractable external system.

The reality, in my opinion, is that the white left has until sometime in the 2050s where they go extinct due to their incredibly low fertility rate. This is when demographers say our population pyramid inverts and we lose most of our human capital. But if you break it down by politics, the right is above replacement and the left is very quickly dying off.

The left are not converting enough people from conservative and traditional families to their cause, and it really does begin to seem (to me anyway) there exists a strong genetic basis for political ideologies left of the basic neoliberal bent.

I think at some level most people intuitively know something is very wrong in the west. The difference with the Marxists, environmentalists, etc. is that they refuse to acknowledge their role in this unraveling of civilization. Most people on the right will acknowledge they should not be doing a lot of the immoral things they do. They are more often willing to see their faults.

One thing that really stands out to me about the left is that they refuse to do that. They will profess their "privelege" and that somehow works as a substitute for real self-analysis.

What I find most glaring is that they keep establishing their environmental catastrophe date right around the time demographers predict the demographic winter to peak.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 am
The World has a Pesky Habit of Not Ending :lol:
It's a great line, brings rhetoric back down to the ground. Not just about climate change, but everything.
To the disappointment of Ancient Mayans, the MeToo crowd, and Never Trumpers, the world has failed to end.
Oh it's going to end all right...
for all of us... unless we figure out this immortality thing.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 09, 2019 10:29 am

DrYouth wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 am
The World has a Pesky Habit of Not Ending :lol:
It's a great line, brings rhetoric back down to the ground. Not just about climate change, but everything.
To the disappointment of Ancient Mayans, the MeToo crowd, and Never Trumpers, the world has failed to end.
Oh it's going to end all right...
for all of us... unless we figure out this immortality thing.
That was figured out already, we just needed the tech to genetic alter us to fight against the side effects.
#NotOneRedCent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 09, 2019 10:56 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:29 am
That was figured out already, we just needed the tech to genetic alter us to fight against the side effects.
What? Stem Cell therapy... digital consciousness download... which solution are you referring to?

And then there is the pesky problem of statistical situations like lightning strikes and terrorist attacks...
The longer you can live the more inevitable it is that small likelihood events are going to take you down...

Real immortality is still not in the cards for us mere mortals I'm afraid.

So REPENT SINNERS... THE END IS NIGH!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty