California wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:27 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 am
California wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:23 am

There's a shitload of them that do.

I have no issue with boob jobs
Fake boobs are lame. Not a fan of her theatrics either, she overdoes it. Fun fighter though.
Yeah the McGregor shit she tries to pull is pretty comical. Especially with the Polish accent
It's good for a cringe laugh. Like the accent in general though, especially when she's not fronting like a crazy woman.
*yip*

brewster

Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by brewster » Tue May 07, 2019 9:46 am

California wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:23 am
I have no issue with boob jobs
Ughhh. Fake tits are awful, and look much better clothed than bare. One of the best things about game of thrones is the casting of moderate sized but real and beautiful tits for characters that will bare them.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

brewster

Post by brewster » Tue May 07, 2019 11:19 am

Pretty much spot-on episode review here. Things I've complained about plus more.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2 ... 92f164b423
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 am

Brewster, complaining they didn't waste more time getting to King's Landing with only two episodes left to go is pretty silly, as is desiring a more exciting and realistic naval battle, they don't have time for that shit, and that's a good thing. Speeding up the pace has been one of the best things about this season, it's a feature, not a bug.

They have more important shit to focus on than your pet peeves, and your desire to spend more of the final three episodes on less important shit that isn't relevant to the ending.

*yip*

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue May 07, 2019 11:38 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 am
Brewster, complaining they didn't waste more time getting to King's Landing with only two episodes left to go is pretty silly, as is desiring a more exciting and realistic naval battle, they don't have time for that shit, and that's a good thing.

They have more important shit to focus on than your pet peeves, and your desire to spend more of the final three episodes on less important shit that isn't relevant to the ending.
The navy battle was an efficient way to down another dragon, but even no-idea-how-to-plan-a-war me, thought that was ridiculous. She's flying overhead. How did she not see them? If only she'd have gotten some previous experience in seeing how the enemy might take down her dragons..... :think:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 07, 2019 11:48 am

Kath wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:38 am
StCapps wrote:
Brewster, complaining they didn't waste more time getting to King's Landing with only two episodes left to go is pretty silly, as is desiring a more exciting and realistic naval battle, they don't have time for that shit, and that's a good thing.

The navy battle was an efficient way to down another dragon, but even no-idea-how-to-plan-a-war me, thought that was ridiculous. She's flying overhead. How did she not see them? If only she'd have gotten some previous experience in seeing how the enemy might take down her dragons..... :think:
She's not very smart, was only looking at the castle ahead instead of the sea below, because she didn't expect the enemy to be there, got cocky and wanted to make a flashy entrance. She's rushing because she's insecure about her ability to seize the throne if she doesn't rush, and she's making mistakes because of it.

That scene served the purpose of taking out a dragon, and kidnapping Missende, so that Dany would be in even more of a rush to get to King's Landing, and the show could actually get to the good shit with the King's Landing showdown. Also to make Cersei seem smarter by comparison, when that final showdown does happen.

Too much focus on tactics over strategy from the complainers here, missing the big picture to complain about one scene they didn't like. The point of that scene was not to make the best scene possible, it was to speed up the pace for the sake of the rest of the show, and it was a wise decision. The scene did what it was designed to do, you might have wanted that scene to be designed to do something else, but that wasn't the focus of that scene, and rightfully so in a strategic long view sense.

Now if speeding things up doesn't lead to a proper payoff, then the strategy would be unsuccessful, and that would make it a bad call, but if it pays off, then you are looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 07, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue May 07, 2019 12:03 pm

StCapps wrote:
only two episodes left to go
:shock:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 07, 2019 12:05 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:03 pm
StCapps wrote:
only two episodes left to go
:shock:
The real shock is people expecting the show to go back to the slower pacing of previous seasons with so few episodes left. Some people love filler I guess.
/shrugs
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue May 07, 2019 12:06 pm

So one episode for Danaerys to go full bore Mad Queen...

And one episode for her take-down.

So I'm guessing Cersi and the Mountain die next episode

and Danaerys the next.

This shit is getting real.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 07, 2019 12:07 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:06 pm
So one episode for Danaerys to go full bore Mad Queen...

And one episode for her take-down.

So I'm guessing Cersi and the Mountain die next episode

and Danaerys the next.

This shit is getting real.
Yeah, If Cersei and The Mountain survive next week, I'd be shocked. Cleganebowl next week, and either Arya or Jaime are going to take down Cersei.

As for Dany, it's Darcarys time, burn them all.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 07, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*