Game of Thrones - mostly

DrYouth

Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 1:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Sorry, if this has been brought up, but... how did dragons flying over the ocean not see the iron fleet behind a rock?
lol
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Ahem... she's been showing potential for Mad Queen since Season 1, episode 10. Not sure why so many can't see it. I've outlined numerous examples of her terrible behavior in this thread.
Yes... perhaps...

But explain to me how every potent man in this series ends up either dead, neutered, enslaved or sexually rejected...
While every throne is taken over by potent females... who do more than their share of killing powerful enemies... and subjugating everyone else.
Are you going to try to argue that this isn't the case? I mean it's totally exaggerated...
I am completely unclear as to how Dany having been an asshole the entire series is related to your other questions.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 1:35 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm
Sorry, if this has been brought up, but... how did dragons flying over the ocean not see the iron fleet behind a rock?
Obvious flaw was obvious. Also, she was flying right over boats not shooting at her.... a dracarys would have sunk at least a few of the ships.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:31 pm
I love how much Giantsbane makes fun of Jon for being small but its annoying how everyone comments on his height now. I also appreciate the constant spilling of horned wine.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon May 06, 2019 2:02 pm

Kath wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm
I am completely unclear as to how Dany having been an asshole the entire series is related to your other questions.
Well StA and I were talking about the - hyperSJW feminism all males are cucks- aspect of the show... and your reply was "ahem... mad queen since season 1"... so I'm not sure how to explain it to you otherwise...

edit... just went back and see you weren't replying to that thread... my bad.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:57 pm

I love how much Giantsbane makes fun of Jon for being small but its annoying how everyone comments on his height now. I also appreciate the constant spilling of horned wine.
Yeah, but did you see the paper coffee cup?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 06, 2019 2:14 pm

You can also tell by the hips and glutes when a woman is strong. Legs are usually thicker, but not fat. Most athletic power starts from the legs and glutes and transfers up through the core and outward.

That fashion model look just does not look right for the part.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon May 06, 2019 2:16 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:02 pm

Well StA and I were talking about the - hyperSJW feminism all males are cucks- aspect of the show... and your reply was "ahem... mad queen since season 1"... so I'm not sure how to explain it to you otherwise...

edit... just went back and see you weren't replying to that thread... my bad.
The work "cuck" is so ridiculously overused on this forum that anytime I see the word, I tune out. You see Jon as a cuck because he did what it took to make sure the land was available for the living in the long term. I see that as a leadership quality, not a flaw.

You seem to be saying that Jon would only NOT be a cuck if he let the dead take over. That's an odd position to take. Jon fights the dead without Dany's armies. Series is over after episode 3. The dead rule, now. End story. I can't think of a shittier ending.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Oooh.. Brewster reminded me a good example of proper casting. The series Expanse cast the perfect actress to play the female Martian marine..

THAT was good casting.