Ideological Precedence

Speaker to Animals

Re: Ideological Precedence

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 6:24 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:20 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:17 pm
You can't understand basic concepts, so I am not writing that for your sake. I don't expect you to understand much, so don't feel like I am entertaining your substandard intellect.
I understand you individual can't exist without the collective spiel, but it does not follow that therefore individualism is a scourge on civilization. Too much individualism is bad thing, the people who promote individualism at the expense of everything are not as big of threat to civilzation as Do Gooders like you who think moral panics will save civilization, like you do.
I did not argue it follows from that that individualism is a scourge to civilization. I argued that individualism is a scourge to civilization because it places the individual as above the collective (which includes civilization), and more so as oppositional to the interests of the collective. Thus, the individualist defends degeneracy even when degeneracy is destructive of civilization, like we have seen ad naseum in recent years.

I am tired of having to explain basic shit to you. You don't even understand logical arguments or basic statements. You constantly make these inane posts showing how you don't comprehend simple posts people make, and I don't think it is you doing it deliberately to be an asshole. I think you honestly have a low reading comprehension.

Just fuck off.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Fri May 03, 2019 6:24 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:20 pm
Fri May 03, 2019 6:17 pm
You can't understand basic concepts, so I am not writing that for your sake. I don't expect you to understand much, so don't feel like I am entertaining your substandard intellect.
I understand you individual can't exist without the collective spiel, but it does not follow that therefore individualism is a scourge on civilization. Too much individualism is bad thing, the people who promote individualism at the expense of everything are not as big of threat to civilzation as Do Gooders like you who think moral panics will save civilization, like you do.
I did not argue it follows from that that individualism is a scourge to civilization. I argued that individualism is a scourge to civilization because it places the individual as above the collective (which includes civilization), and more so as oppositional to the interests of the collective. Thus, the individualist defends degeneracy even when degeneracy is destructive of civilization, like we have seen ad naseum in recent years.

I am tired of having to explain basic shit to you. You don't even understand logical arguments or basic statements. You constantly make these inane posts showing how you don't comprehend simple posts people make, and I don't think it is you doing it deliberately to be an asshole. I think you honestly have a low reading comprehension.

Just fuck off.
Your definition of individualism is an idiotic strawman, you are talking about anarchists, not individualists. You do not understand basic concepts and demonize the ones you don't understand.

Every post you make shows you don't comprehend simple posts, yet you insist on throwing stones from your glass house, and projecting your faults on everyone else, because it would destroy your self perception that you know what you are talking about to actually acknowledge reality.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Ignoring this particular retard for a while..

I think it important to distinguish individualism from the individual, and collectivism from the collective. Individualism and collectivism are ideologies. Both are flawed ideologies based on the same false notion that the individual and the collective exist in opposition to one another on some bogus spectrum.

The individual is the product of the collective.

Anything that undermines and destroys the collective can and often does harm individuals. Individualism sees restraints meant to keep individuals from harming the collective as burdensome and seek to liberalize such restraints. That is what liberalism means. Liberalize personal morals and you get an HIV epidemic. Liberalize the economy and you get massive wealth redistribution and stark inequality that can lead to revolution and communism.

It's just a bad ideology that has really bad consequences we all can see every single day. Lots of shit liberals say are personal matters that "won't harm anybody else" actually harm everybody else in very big ways all the time.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri May 03, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:30 pm

Fri May 03, 2019 6:29 pm
The individual is the product of the collective.
The collective is the product of individuals as well. Anything that undermines and destroys the individual can and often does harm the collective.
/shrugs

Balance is key, extremism in either direction, for the fail.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm

We’ve had 250 years of liberty and it worked fucking great. For OWGs anyway.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 pm
For pretty much everyone, not just OWGs. Even the former slaves now have it better in America than they do in any other nation, a rising tide lifts all boats.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm

As for Collectivism: it was stronger than it is now from about 1890 to WW2.

Violence and a possible Civil War was worse in the 1950s in the South, and 1960s in Yankeedom than it is now.

The difference now is the Losers can join together on the Internet, and nobody was guarding The Patriarchy for the past 3 decades.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Liberty to do what?

You've had the liberty to fuck other men without legal consequences for about 50 years now. About 40 million Americans are dead from AIDS and we we get about 30,000 more infected each year, including wives of men who secretly engaged in sodomy and infected them, or people who were infected from blood transfusions. You have to pay to fight the HIV epidemic through your tax dollars and insurance premiums. The 40 million people who are dead are not working now, paying taxes, and building a stronger economy.

Every degenerate thing individualism has legitimized and tried to promulgate has cost us.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
For pretty much everyone, not just OWGs. Even the former slaves now have it better in America than they do in any other nation, a rising tide lifts all boats.
If you didn’t mind the role The Patriarchy assigned you, liberty has been great.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
If you didn’t mind the role The Patriarchy assigned you, liberty has been great.
If you do mind, liberty has been great, even to those who are too blinded by a victimhood complex to realize it. All other hierarchies are worse for those who mind the role assigned to them than "The Patriarchy".
Last edited by StCapps on Fri May 03, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*