Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm

How do illiterate Chinese take an IQ test?

And how have you performed the time travel necessary to demonstrate that historical IQs among people have remain unchanged, and today’s IQ distribution reflects how it has always been, or always will be? You seem pretty convinced that half-starved, illiterate, mongols and Persians had decent modern IQs.

The dopey assertions never end.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:11 pm
Racial IQ differences are a scientific fact, and it's a fact that the average IQ in much of Africa is lower than the IQ the US Army considers it's lowest IQ threshold for any role whatsoever.
So what? No one is denying that, god you're dense.
(1) The average IQ of sub-saharan Africa is below the minimum threshold to maintain a high-tech modern army.

(2) It therefore could be unlikely that those people on their own could field a comparable army to defeat a private army sent to conquer them.

That's all I argued. Not even a definitive conclusion. I left it a question mark. I am not certain it could matter. I presented it as a question. Would this matter? You two clown shoes got butthurt over IQ differences, as if I had anything to do with making half of Africa below what we consider retarded. Take it up with evolution and go fuck yourself.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm

DBTrek wrote:
He's only stating facts though, not making any other ridiculous arguments related to those facts, we can't believe our eyes when we read that stuff, StA says he never said it.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm

DBTrek wrote:
How do illiterate Chinese take an IQ test?

And how have you performed the time travel necessary to demonstrate that historical IQs among people have remain unchanged, and today’s IQ distribution reflects how it has always been, or always will be? You seem pretty convinced that half-starved, illiterate, mongols and Persians had decent modern IQs.

Oh my fucking God. Go learn about what IQ is and how it is tested in different ways. For fuck sake you wasted all our time all day and you don't even know a damned thing about this topic. Fuck this.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:11 pm
Racial IQ differences are a scientific fact, and it's a fact that the average IQ in much of Africa is lower than the IQ the US Army considers it's lowest IQ threshold for any role whatsoever.
(1) The average IQ of sub-saharan Africa is below the minimum threshold to maintain a high-tech modern army.

(2) It therefore could be unlikely that those people on their own could field a comparable army to defeat a private army sent to conquer them.

That's all I argued. Not even a definitive conclusion. I left it a question mark. I am not certain it could matter. I presented it as a question. Would this matter? You two clown shoes got butthurt over IQ differences, as if I had anything to do with making half of Africa below what we consider retarded. Take it up with evolution and go fuck yourself.
That is not all you argued, we can read, you're lying. We never attacked those facts, we attacked the other shit you argued, which you now claim you never argued, even though we can see and read that you did, and you are trying to backpedal and project that we are the one jumping to conclusions from your facts, but not "innocent" StA.

Not fooling anyone but yourself dude. Projecting your own faults on everyone else, is all you got.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Yes, let me dedicate more time to investigating your crazy claims.
Nah.
I’ll take your utter lack of sources for what they are - unsubstantiated opinion.

You even had to use the IQ map I provided, and still never came up with the minimum IQ for a modern military to cover the other half of your argument. Weak-sauce.
:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:20 pm
Thu May 02, 2019 4:17 pm
StCapps wrote:

That is not all you argued, we can read, you're lying. We never attacked those facts, we attacked the other shit you argued, which you now claim you never argued, even though we can see and read that you did, and you are trying to backpedal and project that we are the one jumping to conclusions from your facts, but not "innocent" StA.

Not fooling anyone but yourself dude. Projecting your own faults on everyone else, is all you got.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What other shit, genius?

You two have been in here countersignaling scientific facts regarding racial IQ differences all day. Now you want to walk it back?? LMFAO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 02, 2019 4:23 pm

...and then what happened in your fantasy land?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Your problem is with science. I can't really help you. I am not in the change reality business. LOL

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 4:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:23 pm
...and then what happened in your fantasy land?
I know, everything he is actually guilty of, that is actually stuff that we did, not him, that's the ticket.

Projecting his faults on others, with zero self awareness. It's the only way he can defend his idiotic position in his own mind, create a strawman of our position based on his own faults, and then it turns out that is a real easy position to argue against. Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug
Last edited by StCapps on Thu May 02, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*