Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 3:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:38 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 pm
Thu May 02, 2019 3:26 pm
No, genius. I made the factual claim that the nations colored red on that map have an average IQ that is below the minimum threshold set by the armies of most first world powers.

How does a soldier with an IQ of 67 calculate an artillery trajectory? How does a nation with an average IQ in the 60s or 70s even build artillery?

They only have so many potential troops above the threshold needed to fill those kinds of roles. It's not going to be as high as us where literally almost everybody except the mentally disabled meet that requirement.
You made some factual claims and backed it up with correlation equals causation fallacies, and other ridiculous leaps of logic, no one is taking issue with any of the actual factual claims you made just the conclusion you jumped to.

Also you ignored the "you don't need that high of an IQ level to operate an effective insurgency against a modern military" argument. You attribute far too much to IQ as the reason bumfuck Africa is bumfucked.
No. You are naming fallacies you don't understand and assuming just throwing words around you misunderstand can get you out of your being totally wrong (yet again).

I made no argument. I stated one scientific fact (the average IQ of these sub-saharan African nations is in the 60s and 70s) and one demonstrable fact (every modern military has a minimum IQ threshold).

You apparently don't even know what an argument is, much less a fallacy.
You made arguments other than those stated facts dude, people can read, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:39 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 pm
You made some factual claims and backed it up with correlation equals causation fallacies, and other ridiculous leaps of logic, no one is taking issue with any of the actual factual claims you made just the conclusion you jumped to.

Also you ignored the "you don't need that high of an IQ level to operate an effective insurgency against a modern military" argument. You attribute far too much to IQ as the reason bumfuck Africa is bumfucked.
No. You are naming fallacies you don't understand and assuming just throwing words around you misunderstand can get you out of your being totally wrong (yet again).

I made no argument. I stated one scientific fact (the average IQ of these sub-saharan African nations is in the 60s and 70s) and one demonstrable fact (every modern military has a minimum IQ threshold).

You made arguments other than those stated facts dude, people can read, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself.
What would that be, genius?

I stated two demonstrable facts, one based on solid and peer-reviewed science, and you two lost your shit over it because you want to believe everybody is equal. Neoliberals. /shrugs

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 3:45 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:39 pm

What would that be, genius?

I stated two demonstrable facts, one based on solid and peer-reviewed science, and you two lost your shit over it because you want to believe everybody is equal. Neoliberals. /shrugs
We pointed out the arguments you were making, and you claimed you never made them, even though anyone can go back and read your posts and see you're a liar. Talk about lack of self awareness.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 3:46 pm

You didn't.

You both got butthurt that I dared to mention the fact that the people in these nations have an average IQ well below the minimum IQ threshold of the US Army.

I also should point out that DB didn't even grasp what IQ actually measures. He confused it with it literacy in one post. So it's not even clear to me that I am arguing with individuals who have fuck all grasp of what they are trying to engage with.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 pm

You assumed what we believe and even went so far as to accuse us of claiming “hate” against you. But we never claimed everyone was equal, nor that you were motivated by hate. All this, much like your IQ/Modern army theory, is cooked up out of your own imagination.

Where, for example, is your source claiming that an 82IQ is sufficient to soldier in a modern military? And why have you retreated to solely sub-Saharan Africa instead of sticking with your original claim of Africa? Was it because I produced four or five African nations with IQs above India?

We haven’t even cracked the door on the “Average IQ doesn’t account for the whole population” argument yet. Just one of many huge stumbling blocks that your theory hasn’t had to address yet. After all, if you truly believe India can split all their geniuses between grunt soldiering and high paying IT jobs, so can every other nation.

You can spin this dumpster fire idea all you want, and pretend the argument went some other way than the record reflects, but it’s all here for us to reference.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 4:00 pm

He lives in his own mind, and rewrites history to paint himself as the hero. He wouldn't know what self awareness was if it slapped him in the face, and he still throws stones from his glass house.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:04 pm

I assumed no such thing. I stated a scientific fact and you lost your shit because you want to believe all the pretty little races have the same average IQ. LOL

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 02, 2019 4:09 pm

It’s ridiculous. I point out the vast majority of armies have been malnourished, illiterate, peons and in his mind that means I’ve confused literacy for IQ. Normal people would pick up on the implication that armies, for the greater part of human history, required no great IQ to soldier in- but in bizarro StA world it means I think IQ and literacy are synonyms.

... but we’re the idiots.

It’s why most of the forum doesn’t even engage with him, and I’m tempering my own engagements with him now. What’s the point in wasting energy to address one lost soul when all the “average IQ” and above readers got the point just fine the first time?

I see he took time to fabricate another position for me, one already specifically debunked, in the time it took to write this. Lulz. Whatever man. Have at it. You’re the only one taking yourself seriously here, StA.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 02, 2019 4:11 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:09 pm
It’s ridiculous. I point out the vast majority of armies have been malnourished, illiterate, peons and in his mind that means I’ve confused literacy for IQ. Normal people would pick up on the implication that armies, for the greater part of human history, required no great IQ to soldier in- but in bizarro StA world it means I think IQ and literacy are synonyms.

... but we’re the idiots.

It’s why most of the forum doesn’t even engage with him, and I’m tempering my own engagements with him now. What’s the point in wasting energy to address one lost soul when all the “average IQ” and above readers got the point just fine the first time?

I see he took time to fabricate another position for me, one already specifically debunked, in the time it took to write this. Lulz. Whatever man. Have at it. You’re the only one taking yourself seriously here, StA.

Again you demonstrate that you have no idea what IQ actually is. It's not literacy or education. A person with a high IQ could potentially be completely illiterate. A lot of the Chinese population is illiterate as fuck, living out in podunk villages with, at best, the equivalent of an American sixth grade education. They still score an average IQ above 100. It has nothing to do with what school you attended or anything like that.

Racial IQ differences are a scientific fact, and it's a fact that the average IQ in much of Africa is lower than the IQ the US Army considers it's lowest IQ threshold for any role whatsoever.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 4:11 pm
Racial IQ differences are a scientific fact, and it's a fact that the average IQ in much of Africa is lower than the IQ the US Army considers it's lowest IQ threshold for any role whatsoever.
So what? No one is denying that, god you're dense.

All you do is strawman and argue past us, while claiming we are doing the same by simply addressing your idiotic two cents that you have added to your cherry picked scientific facts.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu May 02, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*