Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:56 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:47 am
Really seems like minorities want whites out of society - perhaps Dr. King's dream is not the future.
Perhaps..

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity
https://www.thecollegefix.com/universit ... clusivity/

Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

The listening sessions come amid ongoing racial tensions on campus, including a protest Monday at which some students decried the “white supremacy” that allegedly runs rampant at the private, North Carolina institution.

“Dear faculty and staff colleagues, this is a reminder about our upcoming listening sessions on inclusion that I am holding for faculty and staff of color over the next several weeks,” stated an April 18 email from Michele Gillespie, dean of the college, to campus employees.
–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Monday, April 22 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Thursday, May 2 at 11:00 am in ZSR 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For staff who identify as staff of color ONLY: Monday, May 6 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 477

Please know that I have requested that all department chairs provide staff release time to be able to attend a listening session.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:54 am

We should just all be individuals and pursue the shekels. LMFAO

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am
University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity

Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

The listening sessions come amid ongoing racial tensions on campus, including a protest Monday at which some students decried the “white supremacy” that allegedly runs rampant at the private, North Carolina institution.

“Dear faculty and staff colleagues, this is a reminder about our upcoming listening sessions on inclusion that I am holding for faculty and staff of color over the next several weeks,” stated an April 18 email from Michele Gillespie, dean of the college, to campus employees.
–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Monday, April 22 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For faculty/staff who identify as faculty/staff of color: Thursday, May 2 at 11:00 am in ZSR 476 (we will be joined by Associate Dean Erica Still)

–For staff who identify as staff of color ONLY: Monday, May 6 at 4:00 pm in ZSR Room 477

Please know that I have requested that all department chairs provide staff release time to be able to attend a listening session.
Well, luckily all that matters is what the staff identify as.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:54 am
We should just all be individuals and pursue the shekels. LMFAO
We should all congregate based on skin color and vote whiteness, even though that’s not a political, social, or economic ideology. It’s not even a choice. But for some of us it’s all we’ve got!
LMFAO
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:21 am

"skin color"

LOL

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 am

California wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am
pineapplemike wrote:

This is why I suspect the left will eventually stab "trans-<X>" in the back and kill it forever.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:31 am

StA:
We are whites. As long as they have liberal women and neocon men like you divided against their own race, we all lose this war. You are not your own race. You are not some individualist who exists in his own universe of his own making. When they come to take what is yours, they won't be impressed by your appeals to racial transcendence.
Also StA:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:21 am
"skin color"
LOL
:lol:

Dudes, all I ask is that we let successful whites do more of the talking for “white people” than the crazies, eh? That’s something all whites will benefit from.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am

Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 am
California wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am
pineapplemike wrote:
This is why I suspect the left will eventually stab "trans-<X>" in the back and kill it forever.
Why do you think that? I'd think it would just completely fragmented and keep going with the "+" and all. I mean its a total chaotic openness to nothingness. nihilism is the game now.

"Listening Sessions"...
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:31 am
StA:
We are whites. As long as they have liberal women and neocon men like you divided against their own race, we all lose this war. You are not your own race. You are not some individualist who exists in his own universe of his own making. When they come to take what is yours, they won't be impressed by your appeals to racial transcendence.
Also StA:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:21 am
"skin color"
LOL
:lol:

Dudes, all I ask is that we let successful whites do more of the talking for “white people” than the crazies, eh? That’s something all whites will benefit from.
Listen to the beginning of Martyrmade episode #11.

That is the reality that these policies create.