MartyrMade

Ex-California

Re: MartyrMade

Post by Ex-California » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:49 am

Goddamn I'm behind on podcasts. I just noticed this came out 7 days ago
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:22 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:43 pm
And Id just say its semantics if you will. Races naturally band together and feel threatened and territorial. Is normal.
Sure it’s “normal”. So apparently was cannibalism. Tribalism is “normal”... revenge killings are “normal”. But in our world we expect citizens of the nation to participate in law and order. Killing unarmed neighbors based on race doesn’t conform to this standard. If white street gangs were carrying this out I’m pretty sure I would have heard about it by now.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:13 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:22 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
And Id just say its semantics if you will. Races naturally band together and feel threatened and territorial. Is normal.
Sure it’s “normal”. So apparently was cannibalism. Tribalism is “normal”... revenge killings are “normal”. But in our world we expect citizens of the nation to participate in law and order. Killing unarmed neighbors based on race doesn’t conform to this standard. If white street gangs were carrying this out I’m pretty sure I would have heard about it by now.

You conflated specific immoral acts with human nature to argue human nature itself is but so.e nast vestige of our evolution we can simply legislate away.

Fallacious.

What is ridiculous is that you continue to believe we can fabricate vacuous identities to pretend like we are the same tribe when literally a the evidence in your face every morning when you read the news tells you it does not work.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 am

DrYouth wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:22 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
And our initial posts you forgot to mention that the Hispanic perpetrators were gang members. Its wasn't civilian violence. Which for me makes its yes "normal" for them. Most of those gang members are like wild beast. There is no logos there only pathos.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:26 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 am
And our initial posts you forgot to mention that the Hispanic perpetrators were gang members. Its wasn't civilian violence. Which for me makes its yes "normal" for them. Most of those gang members are like wild beast. There is no logos there only pathos.
Gang members are living in ongoing combat situations... but like all combatants must be reigned in lest they unleash hell.

Cooper is shining light on the ongoing ethnic cleansing operations of latino combatants in a major US city.

If these were white combatants... say Mafia or Hell's Angels... you can be sure this would be headline news... but because they are latino... it doesn't fit the box that would outrage either side... so barely a whisper about it.

That's crazy shit. Cooper is awesome.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:27 am

Just finished episode 2.

Looking forward to where this is going.

The stage is set.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 am

They all eat each other. The end.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:42 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 am
They all eat each other. The end.
So you're watching GOT?

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:26 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 am
Gang members are living in ongoing combat situations... but like all combatants must be reigned in lest they unleash hell.

Cooper is shining light on the ongoing ethnic cleansing operations of latino combatants in a major US city.

If these were white combatants... say Mafia or Hell's Angels... you can be sure this would be headline news... but because they are latino... it doesn't fit the box that would outrage either side... so barely a whisper about it.

That's crazy shit. Cooper is awesome.
I don't really disagree but I don't think any conscious citizen would be shocked or completely unaware of gang members targeting specifically other races around town. Gang members are violent people. They are usually territorial and usually more impulsive than non gang members. Further, the United States has dozens of cities no one should go to or hang out in large swaths of them. We have places where 800 people are murdered every year. Its mostly from similar socio-economic background people hurting one another. But if their area is bordering another racial group then its on. The majority of people that watch tv and live in this country are white and even more so back in the day. So of course a so called 'story" on gang violence, crime, mystery etc. that included a white person is going to get more attention hence more ratings and hence more coverage on it. Most news channels are liberal and don't want to show a bunch of brown people doing a bunch of brutal shit. They want it to be a white guy or a "Crazy white guy" to be the violent one to make a story about.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:23 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Further, the United States has dozens of cities no one should go to or hang out in large swaths of them. We have places where 800 people are murdered every year.
That's messed up bro.
Smitty's on his way down... maybe he can help you out.
He doesn't like Canada any more.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: