StCapps

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Got Her

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:07 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:03 am
Hubris is a mother fucker my friend.

Sincerely, :banana-stoner:
Lisa and Pete
Sounds like wishful thinking. Pete and Lisa are nothing burger, if that's anywhere near the best there is, there is nothing to find.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:10 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:05 am
Not to mention the fact, she was breaking the fucking law, in broad day light, without a mother fucking care in the world.

Yeah, I don't want the govt to have all my work related emails, so we will just keep them at home. No one will know the difference.

Yeah hun, go smash those smartphones cause they have my wedding gown size in it and I don't want the media to know I wear a 14. :whistle:
That was just a lame way to attempt to cover up politically embarrassing information, that isn't proof of a criminal conspiracy. She would risk emailing about some politically embarrassing topics no doubt, assuming no one would look into it, but just in case, she would not write notes on her involvement in any criminal conspiracies.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:07 am
kybkh wrote:

Lisa and Pete
Sounds like wishful thinking. Pete and Lisa are nothing burger, if that's anywhere near the best there is, there is nothing to find.
I am sure the "deleted text" were very innocent.

It is wishful thinking, but I think you are a fool if you believe people like HRC don't think they can do whatever they want with little concern. the actions I pointed to above show how arrogant she is.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:13 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:11 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:07 am
kybkh wrote:

Lisa and Pete
I am sure the "deleted text" were very innocent.

It is wishful thinking, but I think you are a fool if you believe people like HRC don't think they can do whatever they want with little concern. the actions I pointed to above show how arrogant she is.
Arrogance doesn't equal extreme stupidity though, writing notes on a criminal conspiracy, especially one that implicates yourself, that is far, far, more than just arrogance. There are plenty of reasons to delete texts that have nothing to do with criminal conspiracies, assuming she only did that to hide blatant criminality is quite the stretch.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:15 am

Whatever it was, she was brazenly breaking the law in a way that was easily discovered. Even with all her super spy foresight.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:15 am
Whatever it was, she was brazenly breaking the law in a way that was easily discovered. Even with all her super spy foresight.

Not enough for anyone to have enough to prosecute her though. Maybe she's arrogant because she knows they'll never get their hands on that level of evidence, because it doesn't exist, and she was just trying to prevent politically damaging information from getting out there when she was running for president.

Ever think of that? No, you assume that things will play out the way you want them to, instead of the way it is likely to play out.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am

WTF are you talking bout, I am talking about a note from a Russian saying "Hi Hil, I just paid 500k for Bill to talk to my investment club and was wondering if we could get that uranium now?".

Where's this mass conspiracy coming from?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:21 am

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:18 am
WTF are you talking bout, I am talking about a note from a Russian saying "Hi Hil, I just paid 500k for Bill to talk to my investment club and was wondering if we could get that uranium now?".

Where's this mass conspiracy coming from?
That isn't enough to get her. Have to prove she helped them get the uranium because they payed Bill to give that speech, good luck with that.

The evidence is not as damning as you wish it was, that's all there is to it.
*yip*

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:58 am

For you to be right, we must assume that life-long government employees are competent enough not to do something stupid.

For me to be right, just requires a couple more turns of the Earth's axis.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4059261 ... Indictment

Obama's top White House lawyer was just indicted by a federal grand jury for lying about his lobbying and media leaks on behalf of foreign governments.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1116410243976781824

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Make sure you read some of those electronic communiques from OBAMA's TOP LAWYER and tell me again how masterful crooked politicians are at not leaving a trail.