William Barr > Charlemenge

clubgop

Re: William Barr > Charlemenge

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:32 am
This from the guy who fully believed Smollett until he was practically knocked over the head with evidence. This is the level of dishonest idiocy we are dealing with.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:15 am

This thread is meant to honor the sacrifices of the Attorney General of the United States.

The fact you guys can’t even consider the sacrifices made by Barr to take on his role in our country’s history is sad.

I can’t wrap my head around what would make a man like Barr want to take on such an burdensome and thankless job.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am

Just like to point out I have not said one single word up to this point.
Just playing a little Saturday morning MEME wars and the snowflakes are getting trolled AF.
Now Cuntflop has arrived I assume the personal attacks have got out of hand.

Geez, if you can't even have a good MEME war around here what is this place for? :roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am

Geez, if you can't even have a good MEME war around here what is this place for? :roll:
OC pics of Trebs!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:34 am

kybkh wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:19 am
Montegriffo wrote:

OC pics of Trebs!
Never need asking twice...

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Just like to point out I have not said one single word up to this point.
Just playing a little Saturday morning MEME wars and the snowflakes are getting trolled AF.
Now Cuntflop has arrived I assume the personal attacks have got out of hand.

Those arent MEMEs you stupid kiddie fucker. Those are comics. A comic strip is not a MEME. What a dumbshit. "I havent said anything, I am just posting Memes. (which aren't memes)" Sounding like a little kid. Proving the line you are what you eat.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:01 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:06 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:01 am

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:11 am

it'll be released, democrats are grandstanding

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagat ... -a-million