2020 election

heydaralon

Re: 2020 election

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:18 pm
Gabbard might make a better president than Trump, with a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS majority to curb her worst impulses. But the political path to her becoming POTUS, doesn't exist. Even if she won the nomination somehow, Trump would smash her.
Agreed about her path being impossible atm.

In what specific ways do you think she'd be better aside from being hot? Which of her policies are better than Trump's? I genuinely don't know shit about her and I hate these puff pieces journalists write for potential candidates this far out. Its all fluff and bullshit. Is she more moderate than Biden on this SJW shit?
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:29 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:21 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:18 pm
Gabbard might make a better president than Trump, with a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS majority to curb her worst impulses. But the political path to her becoming POTUS, doesn't exist. Even if she won the nomination somehow, Trump would smash her.
Agreed about her path being impossible atm.

In what specific ways do you think she'd be better aside from being hot? Which of her policies are better than Trump's? I genuinely don't know shit about her and I hate these puff pieces journalists write for potential candidates this far out. Its all fluff and bullshit. Is she more moderate than Biden on this SJW shit?
She seems to only be token mentioning the SJW shit, just so she doesn't piss off the SJW's too much. She's much better than Biden on that.

As for how she might be better than Trump? Her winning would show that the Democrats path to victory isn't going as far left as they can push it and going Super SJW, but to actually try to appeal to swing voters and less insane lefties. Less politicians would run on the SJW nonsense, and the Democrats would finally begin to pivot back to more sane political positions that appeal to more than just vocal fringe minorities on the left.

She has a better chance of delivering on border security, with the open borders lefties looking the other way because a Democrat is in office, in an "Only Nixon Can Go To China" style effect. Which is no doubt why StA is on the Tulsi Battle Angel Bandwagon. That position doesn't bode well for her in Democrat Primaries in 2020 though, that is fairly obvious.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:00 pm

Sanders refuses to take the kid gloves off and go after Biden on the Creepy Uncle Joe tip. This man has learned nothing from 2016, he's going to campaign with one hand tied behind his back, again. He's lucky that the field is so weak that he might win in spite of it.
*yip*

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:00 pm
Sanders refuses to take the kid gloves off and go after Biden on the Creepy Uncle Joe tip. This man has learned nothing from 2016, he's going to campaign with one hand tied behind his back, again. He's lucky that the field is so weak that he might win in spite of it.
I honestly don't see that as a bad move on his part - the media is crushing Creepy Joe already, all going after him would do is alienate Bernie from the DNC that probably already doesn't want him, and drop him down a peg in voter's eyes as going after another dem. Biden is already done and over IMHO, the DNC wants Kamala, the progressives don't want an OWG - especially not one that creeps on women... Bernie is already facing an uphill battle without going after Biden, I don't see getting involved doing him any good.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:48 am

Establishment is going with Harris and Beto. They seem to want primarily Harris, but Beto is their backup plan if (really when) Harris blows up like Biden just did.

I doubt the electorate gives a shit what the fake news is telling them, honestly. The democratic nomination is still wide open.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:48 am
Establishment is going with Harris and Beto. They seem to want primarily Harris, but Beto is their backup plan if (really when) Harris blows up like Biden just did.

I doubt the electorate gives a shit what the fake news is telling them, honestly. The democratic nomination is still wide open.
The Establishment wants Biden, unless he torpedoes himself. Sanders is actually the second choice of more Biden voters than Harris or Beto at this point. Harris and Beto are back up plans.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am

Just stop. FFS.

Harris is the establishment pick, with Beto as the backup.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 am

How Marxist are Harris and Beto?

Are we going officially border-less? Free college and Healthcare for all at the expense of the dying middle class? $30/hr min wage? Forced neighborhood section 8 housing? Pay Czar for all jobs....mandatory corporate gender, sexual orientation, gender identity quotas.....

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am
Just stop. FFS.

Harris is the establishment pick, with Beto as the backup.
Then why are all the establishment voters in these polls supporting Biden and not Harris or Beto? Riddle me that, dumbass.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:45 am

Whatever men are left in the Democratic Party are skewing the polls.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change