THE ERA OF TRUMP

Smitty-48

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm

This is how the lefties run things in Quebec.

An endless infrastructure boondoggle run by the mafia who run the unions.

The fake work never stops, yet the place is constantly crumbing like Venezuela North.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm

My cousin's half brother does some kind of compliance work at these road work boondoggles. He has to be on site at all times for reasons, testing concrete samples (theoretically) but his job consists of him sitting in the company truck all day, idling the engine to keep the A/C on with a portable dvd player in his lap. The company didn't want the workers idling the trucks all day, and had some way to monitor it, so the workers figured out some way to disable that. The company updated their monitoring and said that if you do that you are fired. Apparently, a bunch of dudes quit, and the company was desperately in need of these positions, so they lifted the no-idling-the-company-truck-all-day-rule. And that is the story of how my cousins half brother gets paid upwards of 45k (not including OT) per year to watch Pirates of the Caribbean Prince of Stranger Tides in his Air conditioned company truck all day.

Apparently, every exit under construction along I4 has to have one of these dudes. I don't get it. Its like a blue collar version of office space.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm

The fake work never stops, yet the place is constantly crumbing like Venezuela North.
Probably from the global warming which has caused acid rain to erode the asphalt.

Do you have to be mobbed up in Canada to get any govt contracts or do you just need a brother in politics?
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:56 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Probably from the global warming which has caused acid rain to erode the asphalt.

Do you have to be mobbed up in Canada to get any govt contracts or do you just need a brother in politics?
The government here goes around funneling money to the unions, the mafia just strong arms to skim off of it.

Same as it ever was. After narcotics, construction is the mafia's best revenue stream.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm

They also use their construction sites to disappear bodies, they dump them in the concrete.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm
They also use their construction sites to disappear bodies, they dump them in the concrete.
I've heard that actually doesn't work too well because the bodies will decompose and cause the concrete to sink. After time it becomes clear that something is underneath the cement.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm
I've heard that actually doesn't work too well because the bodies will decompose and cause the concrete to sink. After time it becomes clear that something is underneath the cement.
Brand new bridges in Quebec collapse all the time. The mafia uses substandard concrete, they don't care.

Infrastructure! is the biggest scam going.

The liberals hand the money to the unions, the unions hand the money to the mafia, the mafia funds liberal election campaigns, same old same old.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Damn. That's a pretty sweet scam. I like how circular it all is. One day I hope I can set up something like that.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:14 pm

The Green New Deal makes total sense for the liberals.

It combines their two biggest scams, Green and Infrastructure, into one giant megaboondoggle.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:14 pm
The Green New Deal makes total sense for the liberals.

It combines their two biggest scams, Green and Infrastructure, into one giant megaboondoggle.
Kind of funny how one of Trump's big campaign promises was infrastructure. I remember some NPR liberals mocking it as being something from the 1930's. Who uses trains anymore etc. Now they have outshone him. I do not think the Green New Deal wil come to pass in this country. Even the democrats don't seem to want to touch that piece of shit.
Shikata ga nai