2020 election

heydaralon

Re: 2020 election

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:32 pm

Didn't Biden say that he was glad whites would be a minority in America soon. I guess he's just Biden his time until this happens and he can rule over the hispanic Mexica Mafia/la raza/MS13 coalition.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:32 pm
Didn't Biden say that he was glad whites would be a minority in America soon. I guess he's just Biden his time until this happens and he can rule over the hispanic Mexica Mafia/la raza/MS13 coalition.
Yup, Biden is doing his best AOC impression as well, but he started doing it even before she showed up, he's just doubling down now.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:49 pm

He had zero percent change. Democrats are not going to nominate another establishment candidate. They are going to actually try to defeat Trump.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:49 pm
He had zero percent change. Democrats are not going to nominate another establishment candidate. They are going to actually try to defeat Trump.
Going non-establishment will cause them to lose to Trump by an even worse margin. Going far left is not trying to defeat Trump, that's trying to get blown out by Trump. Going McGovern is suicide, Going Mondale or Kerry is less suicidal, but still likely to come up short.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 pm

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. They fucking handed him his major campaign issue with this Russia Gate abortion clinic dumpster fire. Don't trust the press, don't trust the liberal establishment is all he will have to say, and he'll be right. They are stuck with orange raccoon eyes man for another 4 years. Its gonna be awesome. After 2020, he's not even gonna be worried about what they throw at him because nothing is at stake. lol we might be destroyed as a country with illegals and marxists and whatnot, but the last 3 years of liberal rage have almost been worth it.... Here's to another 5!
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 pm
They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. They fucking handed him his major campaign issue with this Russia Gate abortion clinic dumpster fire. Don't trust the press, don't trust the liberal establishment is all he will have to say, and he'll be right. They are stuck with orange raccoon eyes man for another 4 years. Its gonna be awesome. After 2020, he's not even gonna be worried about what they throw at him because nothing is at stake. lol we might be destroyed as a country with illegals and marxists and whatnot, but the last 3 years of liberal rage have almost been worth it.... Here's to another 5!
StA is under the delusion that because he's soured on Trump, the electorate has soured on him for the same reasons, and Tulsi Battle Angel is going to come to the rescue, with the electorate jumping on her bandwagon for the same reasons that he would.

He thinks his views are indicative of the general electorate, unable to see reality, because wishful thinking is distorting his vision. Dreams of re-alignment to his worldview, dance in his head.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:04 pm

Tulsi is kind of hot too. Idk why these Dem candidates are turning me on, but they are. She has a very strong milf vibe which I am digging. I think Tulsi is hotter than Harris. Damn.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:04 pm
Tulsi is kind of hot too. Idk why these Dem candidates are turning me on, but they are. She has a very strong milf vibe which I am digging. I think Tulsi is hotter than Harris. Damn.
Would be nice if Tulsi won, don't get me wrong. Problem is, she has no hope of winning over any of the major factions of the Democrats, and no amount of wishful thinking on my part, is going to change that.

Being anti-establishment isn't enough to have a shot at winning, you have to be the right kind of anti-establishment, and to the Democrats, Tulsi is the wrong kind of anti-establishment candidate.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:10 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:04 pm
Would be nice if Tulsi won, don't get me wrong. Problem is, she has no hope of winning over any of the major factions of the Democrats, and no amount of wishful thinking on my part, is going to change that.
I don't even know her policies, but she is a democrat so its probably blah blah blah believe all women blah blah illegals should get free shit blah blah no first amendment for white males no guns etc usual marxist boilerplate shit. Unless they basically dump their entire base and do a 180, I'm not going to vote Democrat ever, but she is hot. Do you think she'd make a better President than Trump?

At this point, after cucking on the caravan pressure, I'm just happy he is pissing off the media, and hope he can get another justice into the Supreme court, but I don't really expect him to do shit. But, lesser of two evils and all that. I aint no Dan Carlin.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:18 pm

Gabbard might make a better president than Trump, with a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS majority to curb her worst impulses. But the political path to her becoming POTUS, doesn't exist. Even if she won the nomination somehow, which is damn big "if", Trump would smash her in the general anyway.
*yip*