Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:27 pm
Even my ex would tell me she was on birth control, then she'd say weird crazy shit that would freak me the fuck out. She had her own agenda that I wasn't privy too. Generally I wore condoms in that instance, and I will keep doing that till I die. A lot of guys in that situation thought the girl they were with was rock solid. You add a kid and the whole house of cards come tumbling down.
Describes my last decade pretty well actually
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:53 pm

I'm on my deck right now, watching the sunset with a whiskey and ceegar.

Hear that? Peace and quiet.

On my own land amongst the red and green maples, no bawling brats to be heard nor seen.

Bliss.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Just be a military NCO, raise other peoples kids to be mass murderers for the state, at the age when kids actually become interesting, and so you would want them around at the party therein.

Loves me some buck Privates, kids are fun like dat, crank the tunes up, troops.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:58 pm

The trade off is that you die alone and you gotta watch your own 6 in the nursing home because you won't have any children doing that. Carry a shank in your hospital shoe in case the Haitian orderly tries some cute shit and take your watch or tries to give some crazy pills. Those nursing homes treat unattended old people worse than the toilets are treated at a bus station bathroom. Once you run out of money, they either let you die or dump you in some state one which is essentially a death sentence anyway. If they see your family visiting you, they ease off. Maybe at age 80 I will just "adopt" some 30 year old kid and promise them some of my cash if they play act that they are my kids to throw the Haitians off. Fucking nursing homes are lousy with Haitian workers. Every one I've seen.

I think my numerous bad habits will put me down for the count way before then, but I also think our civilization will be a third world marxist shithole by that point anyway so we probably won't even have nursing homes, rather the elderly will be dumped on the curb during their terminal stages and bulldozed into a large mass-grave.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Just live fast and die young. Problem solved.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:03 pm

My mother is in her seventies, and she's reasonably healthy, even then, she says its a nightmare, getting that old is horrible. There's no reason to go that far, just punch out in your 60's
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 pm

My Da died of the cancer at 64, it was bad, but not like Auschwitz bad.

My stepmother, his second wife, got the breast cancer and died at 44.

That was monstrous, at that age the cancer is a beast, so that was Auschwitz bad.

The angel of death is ever upon your shoulders, everyday is a gift.

Why waist that on changing diapers for an SJW Baby Momma and associated Big Government?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Why waist that on changing diapers for an SJW Baby Momma and associated Big Government?
So that you do not die from cancer, alone, and shitting on yourself in some seedy state-run hospital with immigrant nurses laughing at you on camera that gets uploaded for your demographic replacements to find amusement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:03 pm
My mother is in her seventies, and she's reasonably healthy, even then, she says its a nightmare, getting that old is horrible. There's no reason to go that far, just punch out in your 60's
Both my grandparents went Looney Tunes. They lived into their 80s, with my grandfather almost reaching 90. He lost his sight, then his mind. Walking around the house naked, tripping into tables and smashing them apart like WWE wrestlers happened quite a bit. Also just shitting in the living room. He would also oscillate between these moments of extreme lucidity and consciousness, to sobbing and terrifying confusion. Living in his own private hell. Both on my dad's side so there's at least a 50% chance I go out that way. Both my grandparents were WW2 veterans as well, and my grandfather was involved in the Apollo Mission. If someone that exceptional can be reduced to that, I don't think I'd fare very well. Dying young or youngish might be the only way to keep your dignity.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:16 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:53 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:27 pm
Even my ex would tell me she was on birth control, then she'd say weird crazy shit that would freak me the fuck out. She had her own agenda that I wasn't privy too. Generally I wore condoms in that instance, and I will keep doing that till I die. A lot of guys in that situation thought the girl they were with was rock solid. You add a kid and the whole house of cards come tumbling down.
Describes my last decade pretty well actually
Its fucking evil the way our system is set up man. Women game the shit out of it and play the victim card. I can't deal with that type of drama.
Shikata ga nai