Social Justice Warriors Thread

nmoore63

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by nmoore63 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:08 pm

https://pluralist.com/ruby-torres-embryos-arizona/123

Man Must Let Ex Use His Sperm to Get Pregnant — And Pay Child Support, Court Rules

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Don't spit in a cup, fam.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 pm

I'm not going to have children ever. Once you do that, you can get fucked so many ways and the kids can become a pawn of the family court system to be used against you by your treacherous wife. Its opening pandora's box when you nut inside some girl. I'm gonna pass on that.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:32 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:08 pm
https://pluralist.com/ruby-torres-embryos-arizona/123

Man Must Let Ex Use His Sperm to Get Pregnant — And Pay Child Support, Court Rules
Why in the fuck would you preserve fertilized embryos instead of eggs????
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:50 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 pm
I'm not going to have children ever. Once you do that, you can get fucked so many ways and the kids can become a pawn of the family court system to be used against you by your treacherous wife. Its opening pandora's box when you nut inside some girl. I'm gonna pass on that.
The only thing we all have in common is that all our ancestors since the origin of life chose to and succeed in procreation. If you choose to break the chain it's the first in your line and it's fatal. You loose.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:50 pm
heydaralon wrote:
The only thing we all have in common is that all our ancestors since the origin of life chose to and succeed in procreation. If you choose to break the chain it's the first in your line and it's fatal. You loose.
This.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:05 pm

The universe will end, so nothing matters in the end, just get dat blang while you're here.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:50 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Almost 100% of all species are extinct now. Every year some obscure spoken language is lost and never to return, in some cases with no record. The same is true for civilizations. One day, everyone who ever knew you will die and you will effectively cease to exist in physicality and memory. It is what it is. Oh well. I'm not getting enslaved by some millenial thot and big govt so I guess I'm off the genetic grid. Not a big loss for the world.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Fuck all that women's work. Secure the bag.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Its kind of weird that all the doom and gloom people on here who think that the world is going to be hellish in the next gen or so want to force another life into that tragedy. Like, did Anne Frank have an obligation to be pregnant in Treblinka just so that she could have her family line continued? If you think the world is going to shit and we are in a hopeless situation and soon to be living Cormac McCarthy's the Road or Gulag Archipeligo 2.0 or whatever, I don't see the logic in inviting another person to the party. Not saying I have a crystal ball, or any good answers to these big questions, but its kind of selfish in a way.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai