HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

GloryofGreece

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 pm
In Canada you never actually own it, Queen Elizabeth II is the legal title holder to all the lands in Canada, so I don't mind if the Chinese drive my property values up, because it's not really even my property, I just free hold, the Queen never actually transfers ownership, so the Chinese are basically just renting.
So you would describe yourself owning a home (I assume you do) are actually just as you say " renting" from the Queen? But I assume when you sell it you get money right ? So you own it right ? Confusing .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

StCapps

Re: HAPPENING: /Ourguys/ Burning Federal Buildings and Degenerate Art Museums In France

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:12 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:02 am
Bear in mind, Bletchley was "does not exist" level of secrecy.

Does not exist, and if you say it does, maybe they task MI6 to put a hit on you to make you disappear.

Secretive as they are, Five Eyes is nowhere near that secret, in fact they reveal a lot about themselves actually.

Even Eddie Snowden didn't tell me that much.

We already knew ECHELON was listening to all the phone calls, back in the eighties.

The internet being wiretapped was par for the course.
Yeah, Eddie Snowden didn't tell me much either, I learned the were listening to all the phone calls years before he blew whistle. People who learned a lot when the Snowden story first broke, they simply weren't paying attention before Snowden blew the whistle.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:35 am

England spent hundreds of millions of dollars to keep Hess alive in a prison all by himself just to keep the truth from coming out. England wanted the war. Hitler did not. They killed Hess with a length of cord before they would release him. They would have killed him sooner but American judges couldn't understand how you could sentence a man to death for a war he had no part of.

Hess's family occasionally visited him. They were not allowed to ask him anything. An American gaurd once asked why he flew to Scotland. He was promptly put under house arrest.

http://m.spiegel.de/international/germa ... 65607.html

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:43 am

Fuck Churchill, he was the real warmonger, he makes Hitler look like a minor league warmonger, by comparison.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 am

The pretext was that the Russians would be angry for releasing him because of operation Barbarossa. Gorbachev was asked what he thought about Hess and he said he had no problem with him, send him home. At that point the UK government was already being asked why it was necessary to spend hundreds of millions dollars keeping Hess alive. So they killed him to keep the truth from coming out. Hitler had sued for peace multiple times and there was a king in England that was deposed simply to keep the war going forward. It's no different than America and Japan. Japan had sued for peace dozens of times before they even attacked. The whole "good war" narrative is a fucking lie.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:25 am

America didn't go to war until other nations declared war on them, they fought the good fight. Britain, not so much, they went to war for Empire, using Poland as a cover.
#ThanksChurchill

Germany chose their allies very poorly. Allying with Italy is why Britain wanted the war, and allying with Japan is why they declared war on America. They fucked up real bad on that one, even worse than they did in WWI on the ally tip, and that's saying something.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:05 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:25 am
America didn't go to war until other nations declared war on them, they fought the good fight. Britain, not so much, they went to war for Empire, using Poland as a cover.
#ThanksChurchill

Germany chose their allies very poorly. Allying with Italy is why Britain wanted the war, and allying with Japan is why they declared war on America. They fucked up real bad on that one, even worse than they did in WWI on the ally tip, and that's saying something.
Total rot.
Britain went to war to bring peace back to Europe.
America didn't really care until the war came to them. They were too busy making money from the war to get involved until they had no choice.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:05 am
Total rot.
Britain went to war to bring peace back to Europe.
You Brits may have told yourselves that, but that was not the real reason, that's the propaganda you peddle to make yourselves feel better. Churchill was a warmongering asshole who caused both world wars, y'all just blame the Germans, because you don't want to look in the mirror, so you distract yourselves by repeating bullshit platitudes like "Britain went to war to bring peace back to Europe".
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:17 am

Britain went to war to bring peace back to Europe
:lol:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 pm
In Canada you never actually own it, Queen Elizabeth II is the legal title holder to all the lands in Canada, so I don't mind if the Chinese drive my property values up, because it's not really even my property, I just free hold, the Queen never actually transfers ownership, so the Chinese are basically just renting.
So you would describe yourself owning a home (I assume you do) are actually just as you say " renting" from the Queen? But I assume when you sell it you get money right ? So you own it right ? Confusing .
It's called Freehold. Constitutionally, the Queen is the owner of all the territory. Doesn't make much of a difference to me, but China can't actually buy the country from the Queen.
Nec Aspera Terrent