Plutarch on animal ethics

Kath

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by Kath » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:26 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:16 pm
I’m bored too, meat eater arguments are predictable, illogical and boring.

“But lions tho”
“But plants feel pain tho”
“But muh protein tho”
Let me help you out, here.

Herbivores: Don't eat meat; shouldn't eat meat
Carnivores: Don't eat vegetation; shouldn't eat vegetation
Omnivores: Should balance between the two - exclusively meat is bad; exclusively vegetation is bad.

Now, outliers are a thing. They exist everywhere in the world. Some people can run like no humans should be able, for example.

In general, vegans I meet are underweight. They are very easy to spot. Hey, skinny dude who needs at least 20 more pounds to start looking healthy, are you a vegan? Yup will be the answer, almost 100% of the time, but not always. STA calls them soy boys, and he's not wrong.

You want animals to starve in the street, rather than prevent them from procreating. Misguided and completely unaware that actions have consequences.

If every breeder stopped breeding today and every human stopped owning pets today, do you know what would happen? Millions more animals would die of starvation and exposure to the elements than ever before.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:13 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:05 pm
I’m not here to turn your cat vegan though, this is about you and your choices kath
It's none of your God damned business what she chooses to eat.
I just made it my business, hombre.
Stop acting assertive. No one is intimidated by an effeminate estrogen mangina faggot who lets their life be dictated by the wellbeing of animals with exoskeletans. You are weak. You are delusional. You are a faggot embarrassment who is bereft on any kind of moral authority, and who can only claim ethical superiority over pedophiles. Pitiful faggots don't tell others how to live.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:39 pm

JD just does not know what it is like to pack on 25 lbs of muscle and have testosterone surging through his blood. I bet vegans never fuck like wild animals. Sad.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Kath wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:26 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:16 pm
I’m bored too, meat eater arguments are predictable, illogical and boring.

“But lions tho”
“But plants feel pain tho”
“But muh protein tho”
Let me help you out, here.

Herbivores: Don't eat meat; shouldn't eat meat
Carnivores: Don't eat vegetation; shouldn't eat vegetation
Omnivores: Should balance between the two - exclusively meat is bad; exclusively vegetation is bad.

Now, outliers are a thing. They exist everywhere in the world. Some people can run like no humans should be able, for example.

In general, vegans I meet are underweight. They are very easy to spot. Hey, skinny dude who needs at least 20 more pounds to start looking healthy, are you a vegan? Yup will be the answer, almost 100% of the time, but not always. STA calls them soy boys, and he's not wrong.

You want animals to starve in the street, rather than prevent them from procreating. Misguided and completely unaware that actions have consequences.

If every breeder stopped breeding today and every human stopped owning pets today, do you know what would happen? Millions more animals would die of starvation and exposure to the elements than ever before.
Kath, your post seems very science-based, simple question: Which nutrients in animal products do omnivores need that plants can't provide?

Millions of animals are dying to feed you and your pets Kath, they wouldn't have to die if you went vegan.

Why are you defending animal breeders if you care about dogs and cats, when they create a supply when there's already a lack of demand for other cats and dogs about to be put to death?

By the way, cats know how to hunt when they aren't being converted into fur babies and fed industrial meat slime and corn meal byproduct.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm

You need cholesterol. Plants do not provide that.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Your body produces all the cholesterol it needs from non-animal foods, it doesn't require dietary cholesterol. Vegans tend to have lower overall cholesterol, but that's a good thing. High cholesterol can cause erectile dysfunction and also wind up killing you.

You are literally the only source I've even heard argue that we need special magic "animal cholesterol."

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:39 pm
JD just does not know what it is like to pack on 25 lbs of muscle and have testosterone surging through his blood. I bet vegans never fuck like wild animals. Sad.
Usually the women I'm having sex with say that you meat eaters taste and smell worse and are not as good in bed. I'm told I last longer, and recover faster. I don't subscribe to anecdotes though, just a funny irony.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm
Your body produces all the cholesterol it needs from non-animal foods, it doesn't require dietary cholesterol. Vegans tend to have lower overall cholesterol, but that's a good thing. High cholesterol can cause erectile dysfunction and also wind up killing you.

You are literally the only source I've even heard argue that we need special magic "animal cholesterol."
Semen doesn't have cholesterol dude. While no one, including your own parents (who knew you were gay, as you have admitted to the forum that you enjoy the cock) doubts that you swallow quarts of semen every day, it is an incomplete protein that will not get you the dietary requirements for a fully functioning brain. Additionally, much of that semen is contaminated with the AIDS virus, which will actually cause your T-cell count to lower and cause you to undergo AIDS wasting syndrome and lead to further brain damage. I'll bet even with your Bergen Belsen frame you still have man titties though. The only fires you are volunteering to fight are on Fire Island during fag week.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:13 pm

It's none of your God damned business what she chooses to eat.
I just made it my business, hombre.
Stop acting assertive. No one is intimidated by an effeminate estrogen mangina faggot who lets their life be dictated by the wellbeing of animals with exoskeletans. You are weak. You are delusional. You are a faggot embarrassment who is bereft on any kind of moral authority, and who can only claim ethical superiority over pedophiles. Pitiful faggots don't tell others how to live.
Relax bud.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:02 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Semen doesn't have cholesterol dude. While no one, including your own parents (who knew you were gay, as you have admitted to the forum that you enjoy the cock) doubts that you swallow quarts of semen every day, it is an incomplete protein that will not get you the dietary requirements for a fully functioning brain. Additionally, much of that semen is contaminated with the AIDS virus, which will actually cause your T-cell count to lower and cause you to undergo AIDS wasting syndrome and lead to further brain damage. I'll bet even with your Bergen Belsen frame you still have man titties though. The only fires you are volunteering to fight are on Fire Island during fag week.
Darolan,

we cool?