Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am
Pretty much every actor who got a superhero role managed to figure out the fitness thing. They assign expensive trainers to these people. They do all the meal prep for the actors. How did she fuck that up?

If it's your job to get in shape, and you have like a year ahead of shooting to do it, you can actually get a lot done. You'd be surprised what is possible, especially with those Hollywood doctors who will prescribe various drugs to speed up the process if the actor chooses to do that.
Even CPT America guy has chicken legs. No fucking calves, 90% chest and biceps like a lot of pussy gym rats.

Keneau Reeves learned his shit learning to be John Wick
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:35 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am
You might as well kill yourself.
You ought to check your toxic masculinity and speciesism dude. You just committed like 3 hate crimes with that post+body shaming.

Even Virgil couldn't help you get out of the 9th circle of Social Justice Hell you got condemned to for making that hateful bigoted post.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:37 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:35 am
You ought to check your toxic masculinity and speciesism dude. You just committed like 3 hate crimes with that post+body shaming.

Even Virgil couldn't help you get out of the 9th circle of Social Justice Hell you got condemned to for making that hateful bigoted post.
I hope you die from soy poisoning.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:37 am
heydaralon wrote:

my pecs are nice and swole dude. I'm getting ready for beach season and even got a new top to go with my speedo. It is JohnDonne-approved.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 am
heydaralon wrote:

my pecs are nice and swole dude. I'm getting ready for beach season and even got a new top to go with my speedo. It is JohnDonne-approved.

Now you are just doxxing JD. You are a terrible person.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 am
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 am

Now you are just doxxing JD. You are a terrible person.
I'll bet that thing could kick JD's ass in a fight no problem. I'd bet my mortgage on that.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am
Pretty much every actor who got a superhero role managed to figure out the fitness thing. They assign expensive trainers to these people. They do all the meal prep for the actors. How did she fuck that up?

If it's your job to get in shape, and you have like a year ahead of shooting to do it, you can actually get a lot done. You'd be surprised what is possible, especially with those Hollywood doctors who will prescribe various drugs to speed up the process if the actor chooses to do that.
Even CPT America guy has chicken legs. No fucking calves, 90% chest and biceps like a lot of pussy gym rats.

Keanu Reeves is no joke.

I think the Capt. America actor only had to build his upper body. They only have so much time, and they are timing the training so that this guy's physique is perfectly lean and muscular when specific scenes are shot. The Capt. America guy was a little too much steroids, though.

The guy who played Daredevil went from kind of pudgy and weak to pretty athletic to make that role. I don't think he used any drugs at all, and that athletic look he had was achievable by almost any man outside of maybe very old men. In fact, after a few years, you should definitely have more muscles than that (and he did by the later seasons).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 am

I am pretty sure that is photoshopped.

This is what veganism does to you longterm:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 am
I am pretty sure that is photoshopped.

This is what veganism does to you longterm:

look at those titzits.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:58 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am

Keanu Reeves is no joke.

I think the Capt. America actor only had to build his upper body. They only have so much time, and they are timing the training so that this guy's physique is perfectly lean and muscular when specific scenes are shot. The Capt. America guy was a little too much steroids, though.

The guy who played Daredevil went from kind of pudgy and weak to pretty athletic to make that role. I don't think he used any drugs at all, and that athletic look he had was achievable by almost any man outside of maybe very old men. In fact, after a few years, you should definitely have more muscles than that (and he did by the later seasons).
When I look at someone I look for muscle tone and lower body first. That's where the real work and strength lie, in your foundation plus core strength. Can't have core strength without good foundational strength. Far too many curls are for girls guys in the gym. I've seen guys that can bench over 350 that are real pussies.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience