Plutarch on animal ethics

JohnDonne

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:22 am
That's conditioning. Children unaccustomed to violence don't tear rabbits to shreds, but will tear delicious fruits to shreds unprompted.
Blank slate bullshit. I think probably 90% of your behavior is genetic. This vegan faggotry is that 10% conditioning fucking with your identity. Evolution gave us sapience to better adapt to changing and complex environments, but now being thrust into a life of comfort and privilege, where the killing is done by someone else on your behalf, you allowed yourself to get mind-fucked by a dangerous ideology. Because that ideology compelled you to not eat meat for so long, you starved your body of cholesterol. This means your hormonal system is shut down. No testosterone; feminized; pretty much useless to your fellow humans other than for a source of amusement.

Lack of meat also starved your brain of nutrients, so your capacity to recognize what is happening to you has diminished.

I'd put you in a straight jacket and force feed you for six months, while rebuilding your endocrine system with HRT. Then I'd have DrY show you what a massive faggot you had become before our intervention to save you. Then you could make a clear choice with a functioning brain amd sufficient testosterone pumping through your blood stream.

After that, if you choose to go back to veganism, then I'd just feed you to the chimps.
Human children show no innate predisposition to chasing rabbits and biting them and eating their raw flesh. This is a simple fact. Children are often observed to climb trees and eat fruit, without any prior training.

Veganism is a simple idea a child could conceive of. Intellects throughout the ages have come to this idea independent of one another. The conclusions I came to were my own and in complete opposition to every advertisement and social conditioning I was subjected to. They were purely from the heart. As I grew older I made my actions more in accordance with my beliefs and I armed myself with intellectual arguments of my own devising. To my astonishment I discovered later that others had come to the same or similar conclusions.

You're incorrect about nutrition.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 am

If my child was a Vegan I would disown him and send him to live at a foster group home. I don't want some faggoty low T beta queer carrying my name like that. I wouldn't even shake a Vegan's hand, because over half of them spend their day with a cock crammed up their asshole...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 am

The hell they don't. Boys play soldier, fight, and chase animals. Same as ever.

You are just shut down, hormonally, and thinking like a female. Probably have gyno by now. I bet you are seriously contemplating whether you are transgender at this point.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:42 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 am

You are just shut down, hormonally, and thinking like a female. Probably have gyno by now. I bet you are seriously contemplating whether you are transgender at this point.
And the part where they use their bare teeth to bite them and then eat their raw flesh? Ah, yes, they don't do that, do they. They have to be given tools and weapons and taught and conditioned to kill. So rather, I've broken conditioning, and you're the npc.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:43 am

JohnDonne is just projecting dude. He got molested as a kid by some rancher so he takes his revenge by not eating meat and whining about animal rights. Most kids don't turn out like that sick son of a bitch though
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 am

HeyDarolan, I encourage you to look into the matter further, I understand you're on the internet and you like the sensation of hitting send, but beyond all this ego-avatar-facade, the case for veganism is quite compelling.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:42 am

And the part where they use their bare teeth to bite them and then eat their raw flesh? Ah, yes, they don't do that, do they. They have to be given tools and weapons and taught and conditioned to kill. So rather, I've broken conditioning, and you're the npc.
It's called evolution. We use tools instead of relying upon teeth and claws. This is what enabled you to fuck your body and mind up with this ridiculous ideology, depriving your body of hormones, and becoming essentially a female with a penis. There is nothing noble or natural about you. If this were a survival situation, we'd just kill you and leave you in the woods somewhere because, frankly, you'd be a liability to the entire tribe.

The fact that you are seriously contemplating whether you are a "woman" should tell you that something is wrong. Your liver can only synthesize so much cholesterol, and you need cholesterol to maintain your endocrine system. You need cholesterol to maintain your larger brain. You are basically degenerating towards being a feminized monkey.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:50 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 am
HeyDarolan, I encourage you to look into the matter further, I understand you're on the internet and you like the sensation of hitting send, but beyond all this ego-avatar-facade, the case for veganism is quite compelling.
Jump to Conclusions fallacy. You act like you know me because you read a post of mine.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:53 am

JohnDonne wrote:

Bandwagon fallacy, trying to make a case for Veganism because a bunch of children don't eat raw meat with their teeth.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:59 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 am
JohnDonne wrote:

It's called evolution. We use tools instead of relying upon teeth and claws. This is what enabled you to fuck your body and mind up with this ridiculous ideology, depriving your body of hormones, and becoming essentially a female with a penis. There is nothing noble or natural about you. If this were a survival situation, we'd just kill you and leave you in the woods somewhere because, frankly, you'd be a liability to the entire tribe.

The fact that you are seriously contemplating whether you are a "woman" should tell you that something is wrong. Your liver can only synthesize so much cholesterol, and you need cholesterol to maintain your endocrine system. You need cholesterol to maintain your larger brain. You are basically degenerating towards being a feminized monkey.
Will a human child make tools and hunt animals without social conditioning?