C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

... and I can't see getting worked up over any Captain Marvel, because I can't see caring about Marvel anything at this stage of the game.
The franchise is trash.
Marvel is trash.
It may make money, it may not, but it's trash regardless.
/shrug
Agreed.
I do have a lot of schadenfreude watching matriarchy struggling to prove themselves. I'm piling on no doubt, its fun.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:13 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:32 pm
RT reviews of CPT Menstral, pick out the bots :lol:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captai ... ?type=user
Actual fit female able to stand on equal ground with men
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:36 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

... and I can't see getting worked up over any Captain Marvel, because I can't see caring about Marvel anything at this stage of the game.
The franchise is trash.
Marvel is trash.
It may make money, it may not, but it's trash regardless.
/shrug
Agreed.
I do have a lot of schadenfreude watching matriarchy struggling to prove themselves. I'm piling on no doubt, its fun.
Power corrupts.

Women are no different in that aspect. They're so used to not having power that when they are the real tyrants, they act as if their abuse of that power isn't the same as a white male's abuse, but it is. Equality is awesome.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
She's gonna require you to work on your trigger discipline.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Fit female, which Brie Larson is not if she needs a body double for her ass.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am

Brie Larson needs to hit the squat rack at least three times per week to do lunges. Then take some dumbbells to do those side leg raises, etc. Maybe add in some box jumps in between squat days.

There are ways of targeting the glutes without building the quads. Most fitness chicks I see focus on various kinds of lunges and things like Cossack squats.

Pretty much every actor who got a superhero role managed to figure out the fitness thing. They assign expensive trainers to these people. They do all the meal prep for the actors. How did she fuck that up?

If it's your job to get in shape, and you have like a year ahead of shooting to do it, you can actually get a lot done. You'd be surprised what is possible, especially with those Hollywood doctors who will prescribe various drugs to speed up the process if the actor chooses to do that.

Not that she needed drugs. All she had to do was build her glutes. That flat ass is just muscle weakness -- which ironically is a sign of privilege. It shows this person has never had to perform hard work in her life. That is why women often don't want to work out because they don't want to get muscles. Subconsciously, they realize their apparent weakness is their privilege in this society. Women are going to be weaker than men in general by a little bit, but not anything like we see in this society.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:10 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am
Brie Larson needs to hit the squat rack at least three times per week to do lunges. Then take some dumbbells to do those side leg raises, etc. Maybe add in some box jumps in between squat days.

There are ways of targeting the glutes without building the quads. Most fitness chicks I see focus on various kinds of lunges and things like Cossack squats.

Pretty much every actor who got a superhero role managed to figure out the fitness thing. They assign expensive trainers to these people. They do all the meal prep for the actors. How did she fuck that up?
You mean like the rest of the movie with her lack of acting?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:10 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 am

You mean like the rest of the movie with her lack of acting?
I don't know about her acting. I am not going to watch a movie that was marketed on hatred towards my race and sex. I am just looking at the photos of her, and it's really crazy that she failed to get fit for that role. Think about what male actors have to do for these roles. All she had to do was build her fucking ass muscles.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:39 am

Metacritic shows the user score of that movie around 3.2.

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/captain-marvel?ref=hp

This is really bad.

Now look at Alita Battle Angel:

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/alita-battle-angel

It's completely inverted. Alita Battle Angel has the corrupt MSM panning it, but it has the highest user score of any film out right now. Captain Marvel has a high MSM rating, but the user reviews are tanked. It's totally corrupt.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:28 am

The contrast between these two movies really show how vacuous and false feminism really is.

When you have a genuine female hero, people naturally love that character. It's not forced. It's original.

But when you have this hateful, toxic feminist hero, who is forced and overly political, few people are interested. Feminist characters do not just fail at fiction, they fail to speak to the lives of real female heroes.