THE ERA OF TRUMP

heydaralon

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 pm
Trump is triggering fuckers again
President Trump: “Everyone in this country right now because of our new economy is doing well except for the Never Trumpers. But they are on mouth-to-mouth resuscitation”

Trump Announces He Will Sign Executive Order Requiring Universities to Support Free Speech if They Want Federal Money
I do not believe that Liberal Arts programs should get any Federal funding at this point. Period. Why are we spending billions teaching kids Marxist and Anti-Male propaganda only to set them up to get hundreds of thousands in debt? Waste of money. Liberal Arts programs are a fucking joke now. If it aint STEM, then you are SOL if you want Uncle Sam underwriting your indoctrination sessions. The idea that a women's study degree should have the taxpayers involved at all is especially repulsive. Not a real degree, not a real education=negative value to society.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Agreed. Federal monies should be based on what our society needs.

I think it was Austria, maybe Slovakia that killed all their Political Science degrees. Said there is no reason to support them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:29 pm

DEMOCRATS SEEK TO INVESTIGATE EVERYONE WHO’S EVER MET TRUMP

House Democrats demand documents from more than 80 people and institutions affiliated with Trump'

With Sweeping Document Request, Democrats Launch Broad Trump Corruption Inquiry

Guess that multi-year Mueller probe ain't working out for them. We need to raise some taxes so these guys can afford to investigate more places that might uncover a crime. They aren't really investigating crimes, they're looking for crimes to investigate. Bezos and Gates aren't paying enough money for this, plus blah, blah, blah, wealth disparity, evil corporate something-or-another. Get those taxes up.

:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:29 pm
DEMOCRATS SEEK TO INVESTIGATE EVERYONE WHO’S EVER MET TRUMP

House Democrats demand documents from more than 80 people and institutions affiliated with Trump'

With Sweeping Document Request, Democrats Launch Broad Trump Corruption Inquiry

Guess that multi-year Mueller probe ain't working out for them. We need to raise some taxes so these guys can afford to investigate more places that might uncover a crime. They aren't really investigating crimes, they're looking for crimes to investigate. Bezos and Gates aren't paying enough money for this. Get those taxes up.

Let them keep making a mockery of the federal government - people will eventually start ignoring them. The more clownish they act, the less authority they have.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:31 pm
Let them keep making a mockery of the federal government - people will eventually start ignoring them. The more clownish they act, the less authority they have.
I've already tuned them out, but I don't believe that lessens their authority at all. I still see the headlines, but I don't believe a thing any of the say on either side of the aisle. It's all theater for them, and I'm done. Our Federal government is completely broken. Some local ones still have some hope, but Washington is a wasteland at this point.

My plan is to avoid the system when I can and work the system the best way possible when I can't avoid it.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:41 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:38 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:31 pm
I've already tuned them out, but I don't believe that lessens their authority at all. I still see the headlines, but I don't believe a thing any of the say on either side of the aisle. It's all theater for them, and I'm done. Our Federal government is completely broken. Some local ones still have some hope, but Washington is a wasteland at this point.

My plan is to avoid the system when I can and work the system the best way possible when I can't avoid it.
If the Fed goes bankrupt - then they loose everything...just like Rome.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:

Guess that multi-year Mueller probe ain't working out for them. We need to raise some taxes so these guys can afford to investigate more places that might uncover a crime. They aren't really investigating crimes, they're looking for crimes to investigate. Bezos and Gates aren't paying enough money for this, plus blah, blah, blah, wealth disparity, evil corporate something-or-another. Get those taxes up.

What a fucking joke. Americans are going to go to the polls in 2020 with the understanding(real or not) that Trump is the cleanest POTUS we've ever had.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm
DBTrek wrote:

What a fucking joke. Americans are going to go to the polls in 2020 with the understanding(real or not) that Trump is the cleanest POTUS we've ever had.
No - American proles will go to the polls and vote for GIBS - just like they always do. Shanquia doesn't care about federal government fiscal sustainability or the systematic extermination of Western Culture. Shanquia just want her Obama phone and government housing and healthcare and reparations.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:55 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm
DBTrek wrote:

No - American proles will go to the polls and vote for GIBS - just like they always do. Shanquia doesn't care about federal government fiscal sustainability or the systematic extermination of Western Culture. Shanquia just want her Obama phone and government housing and healthcare and reparations.
Trump is offering plenty of gibs himself, and far left bullshit only flies in big cities dude, Trump is going to crush the Democrats in 2020.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Tulsi Gabbard could defeat Trump in a general election. Not that the DNC will allow her to get that far. Just saying. She'd certainly beat Trump.