Montegriffo

Re: The Green Leap Forward

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:25 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:38 pm
I think you kinda missed the point.
Our record breaking weather is due to some freaky jet stream activity dragging warm Caribbean air up to the UK. At no point did I actually say it was because of climate change. I was just countering yet another dumb re-telling of the right's global warming "joke". Trump must have tweeted the same "joke" half a dozen times now.
Shit is getting old.
Sooooo, you really aren't interested in any serious talk about the subject. That explains why you never responded to my direct response to your post about London being so hot. The same post you kept repeating as you whined about people getting off the subject. Then, when someone addresses your post you ignore it. :think:
I didn't ignore your question I missed it.
I've been working 15hr days and just skimming through the posts.
I presume you mean this one.
... is it now anything not within X degrees of "normal" is man's fault?
We have now had the record broken 3 days in a row with London reaching 21.2C yesterday. 19C today .
I don't know whether the abnormal jet stream activity is related to global warming or not. It does follow the pattern of unusual weather predicted to result from GW though.
It is more unexpected than snow in winter.
The forecast is for a return to average temps over the next few days but it has been a week of spring-like sunshine.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Here in the US we are seeing devasting results from Global Warming. Now that the arctic ice and all the glaciers have melted, all that polar heat is causing temperatures to plumit and break record low temps.
Just like the Day after tomorrow.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Sharknados on the Tennessee River have messed up Sauger fishing so far.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:25 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:38 pm
I think you kinda missed the point.
Our record breaking weather is due to some freaky jet stream activity dragging warm Caribbean air up to the UK. At no point did I actually say it was because of climate change. I was just countering yet another dumb re-telling of the right's global warming "joke". Trump must have tweeted the same "joke" half a dozen times now.
Shit is getting old.
Sooooo, you really aren't interested in any serious talk about the subject. That explains why you never responded to my direct response to your post about London being so hot. The same post you kept repeating as you whined about people getting off the subject. Then, when someone addresses your post you ignore it. :think:
I didn't ignore your question I missed it.
I've been working 15hr days and just skimming through the posts.
I presume you mean this one.
... is it now anything not within X degrees of "normal" is man's fault?
We have now had the record broken 3 days in a row with London reaching 21.2C yesterday. 19C today .
I don't know whether the abnormal jet stream activity is related to global warming or not. It does follow the pattern of unusual weather predicted to result from GW though.
It is more unexpected than snow in winter.
The forecast is for a return to average temps over the next few days but it has been a week of spring-like sunshine.
You need to differentiate between the high temps between actual UK weather and the high temps that occur in the homosexual Turkish bath houses that you pick up other men in. While it seems hotter in the gay bath houses that temp is not the same as on the Liverpool streets and is maintained by artificial means. Also consider that HIV something that 73% of UK residents have (the other 27% are incubating the virus and will diagnose it within 6 months) causes problems in body temp regulation so to a pozzed Brit, it feels hotter than it is.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:20 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:48 am
Lulz. So tru.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:14 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:11 am

Good common sense, article on climate change.
It’s Not About the Climate—It Never Was
https://townhall.com/columnists/davidle ... s-n2542428
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 am

Hey, quit destroying my planet
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 am
Hey, quit destroying my planet
Yeah, China can't be that low... I'm sorry but they are king of every other kind of pollution practically.
#NotOneRedCent