Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:57 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:30 pm
AMAZING. :lol:
That's my new thing when people like Monty pretend like they don't know their own ethnicity.

Amazing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:56 pm

My God. These fucking cunts are truly unbelievable.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/ ... _after_he/

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:05 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:59 am

Uh oh, ladies. Taste that gender equality!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:19 am

Karia had pleaded guilty to attempted murder and criminal vehicular operation. Karia's attorney argued the cause was mental illness brought on by abuse.

"This offense was aggravated, if not wholly caused, by abuse of Nataliia's husband," defense attorney Brockton Hunter said.

Hunter provided the judge with recordings they say shows her husband's anger.

Karia told the judge, "Please help me back to my children."

The prosecutor argued that mental illness is not a reason to give Karia probation instead of prison.

"It's not that mentally ill shouldn't go to prison. the Department of Corrections is incredibly well equipped to handle the needs of the mentally ill," Warren said.

The sentencing was a continuation of proceedings that began in May. At that time, Claire and Jennifer Booth, the mothers of the toddler, gave emotional victim impact statements in court.

“Based on prior actions and history, I would not feel comfortable with simply probation. Because everybody that has testified today has said they trusted her with their children. Well you’re fine and you’re trustworthy and you’re caring until you’re not,” Claire Booth said on May 23.

In May, Denys Karia testified his mother suffered both physical and mental abuse in Ukraine and here in America. Denys said that his mother told him she had suicidal thoughts and a week before the incident told him she was worried she might hurt someone else, but her husband would not allow her to seek help.

Joseph Sabir, who saved the child from Karia's basement, testified that he could tell she was not acting herself and told him to call the police.

“I believe what transpired that day was not a reflection of her and who she was from everything I’ve gathered from people. With a lot of medical care and treatment and support I don’t think she poses a risk to the public or her children,” Sabir said in May.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... DetUmmFW1w

Set the fucking pussy pass on fire already. Feminists: you will always look like total jackasses as long as shit like this keeps happening.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:39 am

This lady in Upland, CA threw her baby and toddler off a 2nd story balcony, killing the baby and injuring the toddler before jumping off herself.

Already people are whining and making excuses to say that its post partum depression psychosis.

This evil bitch should be drawn and quartered
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:40 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am

California wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:39 am
This lady in Upland, CA threw her baby and toddler off a 2nd story balcony, killing the baby and injuring the toddler before jumping off herself.

Already people are whining and making excuses to say that its post partum depression psychosis.

This evil bitch should be drawn and quartered
Sounds like a late term abortion and a disability claim for life to me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 am

It's a reminder that females are the overwhelming perpetrators of child abuse and parental murder of ones own children. Yet female privilege sees that most of them get off with probation. All they have to do is turn on the water works and talk a good story about how they are the real victims and some man is responsible for making them kill children.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:42 pm