Social Justice Warriors Thread

Hastur

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Hastur » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Her action figures are already half off at Wallyworld and this AIDS-infected movie is not even released yet.
Fake outrage. WTS is not a review. It could be seen as a review of the trailers and promotion, not the film. They have gone a bit overboard with the SJW signalling on this one but I'm not sure that will be as prominent in the actual movie. It's the same marketing mistake again. Get woke to go broke.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:10 am

I don't know why the commercial isn't on YouTube but the propaganda being spit at young girls in the Captain Marvel toy commercials is ridiculous.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Tony Stark needs to die and be replaced by a black female
Steve Rogers needs to die and be replaced by a trandgender something or nother.

Can't have white guys leading shit.
They already tried that in the comics and it backfired in epic fashion. The new Iron Man was indeed a black female, Thor was deemed unworthy (probably for being a cis white make) and replaced by a female, Cap was replaced by his old sidekick Falcon, Bruce Banner was killed and replaced by an Asian kid. Then you have every other new character being a minority or female. New Ms. Marvel is Muslim, for example. Oh, and Iceman came out as gay.

Surprise surprise, their mostly cis white male audience didn't take to it. Now they are rolling things back and bringing back the iconic characters in an effort to save sales. Meanwhile, the SJW writers and artists who work on the comics are constantly complaining on social media about it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 am

The revealing aspect of the SJW cancer is the fact that they do not want to create new characters and backstories. They just want to erase men and whites, white males especially.

If I had Martin Hash money, I'd seriously consider starting up a new comic company that is explicitly anti-narrative. Just straight-up action and cool stories.

Remember when Vision came along and suddenly Marvel's gay bullshit seemed like garbage? You can do that again.

Think about how many boys and young men just want cool stories.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 am

I'm surprised the Punisher hasn't been kiboshed yet. That's the ultimate in toxic white masculinity
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 am

I could see him being taken over by a strong feminist character who fights against male oppression. It's only a matter of time. If you are a grown assed man who still cares about comics, you probably should start calling for an alternative comic publisher that avoids this bullshit.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:51 am

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 am
The revealing aspect of the SJW cancer is the fact that they do not want to create new characters and backstories. They just want to erase men and whites, white males especially.

If I had Martin Hash money, I'd seriously consider starting up a new comic company that is explicitly anti-narrative. Just straight-up action and cool stories.

Remember when Vision came along and suddenly Marvel's gay bullshit seemed like garbage? You can do that again.

Fuck, I knew there was a reason I was never a comicbook nerd.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:51 am
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:16 am

Fuck, I knew there was a reason I was never a comicbook nerd.
I was more into collecting them for the sake of possibly getting something worth money down the road. Unfortunately, the only comics worth a damned are the original first edition Image comics, and those are worth maybe twenty bucks. I stopped actually reading the damned things before I hit puberty. I was more into science fiction novels.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Ask yourselves whether Amazon would allow you to sell a similar book titled "How to Destroy a Woman Now".