Denmark
33%
Chad
53%

Total votes: 15

heydaralon

Where would you rather live?

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:40 pm

This poll is being conducted for my Everest college poli-sci e-course. I am trying to determine which country is more conducive to human freedom and dignity and which country has less gang rapes that take place. If you look at the CIA World factbook as well as various reputable websites, you will see that Europe's Freedom and Quality of Life data is among the lowest in the world, and their literacy rates are comparable to Bangladesh. They have also outlawed internal combustion engines which has led their citizens to resort to burning their own dried feces in oil drums for warmth and to cook. They have to ride bikes to work (assuming they are employed, a rarity in Europe as there is little in the way of industry), and cars are a rare luxury item reserved for the Nomenklatura of Coopenhagen and London. This user data will be put into a computer and analyzed by a complex software algorithm.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Re: Where would you rather live?

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Denmark. Easy choice. They aren't completely cucked like the other scandis excepting Finland.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:42 pm
Denmark. Easy choice. They aren't completely cucked like the other scandis excepting Finland.
Wrong answer dude. Denmark is too poor to afford making NATO payments+Muslim army within their borders and anti-Western govt.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 pm

You are basically wrong about all of that except for the fact that there might be a Muslim army within their borders and it's ethnic Danes converting to Islam to combat globohomogayplex.

I think you have Denmark confused with Sweden or something.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Or I guess that Geert is from the Netherlands. Not Denmark. Whatever. I heard Danes are based.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:53 pm

The people have spoken. Chad is where it's at.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Geert Wilders is a jewel. In fact, he is really the only European thing I like. He was involved in that Texas Mohammed Cartoon gallery, which rivalled the Louvre in culture and dignity.

That being said, a case could be made that Denmark really isn't a country, at least not in the traditional sense of the word. From my limited understanding, a government is an entity that has a monopoly on violence. Denmark's govt, if it can be called that, does not. They don't even have a military bro. They sent like 14 troops to Afghanistan, and half of them were nongender conforming. So Denmark doesn't have a government. What about a nation? Not really. They are just a giant refugee camp that is chock full of Eritrans, Syrians, and Libyans who are all ruling their own warlord fiefdoms and sending out rape squads into eachothers' territories.The few remaining danes are basically innuit alcoholics who spend their day making whale blubber candles and clubbing harp seals to death.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 pm

I still enjoy the United Kingdom, I loved it there, I can slip into UK mode effortlessly.

But I'm still going with Denmark.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 pm

It should be noted that the stated policies of these bum fuck Egypt countries are always opposed to what the populace wants. Ergo, while England might be the most cucked country of the three, it doesn't necessarily mean that the majority of the people are cucks. It's really hard to say when it comes to immigration at least.