grab your popcorn
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Hastur » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:28 am
The couple arrested in connection with the drone attack at Gatwick airport have been released without charge, sources have told the Telegraph

Paul Gait, 47, and his wife Elaine Kirk, 54, were detained on Friday night on suspicion of flying a drone above Britain's second busiest airport.

The couple were held for questioning for almost 36 hours, but sources told the Telegraph they had been released without charge.

Oops, plod got the wrong people.
The search continues...
:doh:
There never was a drone.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:59 am

WTF Timeline is this???

Pizzagate is real???

MSNBC had this Miami Herald reporter on the show this morning. Joe and Mika ask point blank, "any famous names on those flight logs?", the reporter totally avoids answering the question. This is on MSNBC, they started talking about the sex island and the whole spill...shit is about to get real.

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules

Earlier this month, the Department of Justice announced it was opening a probe of the case in response to calls from three dozen members of Congress. Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Oversight Subcommittee, on Thursday asked the DOJ to re-open Epstein’s plea deal.

“The fact that it’s taken this long to get this far is heartbreaking and infuriating,’’ said Sasse. “The Department of Justice should use this opportunity to reopen its non-prosecution agreement so that Epstein and anyone else who abused these children are held accountable.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 77419.html

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:47 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:59 am
WTF Timeline is this???

Pizzagate is real???

MSNBC had this Miami Herald reporter on the show this morning. Joe and Mika ask point blank, "any famous names on those flight logs?", the reporter totally avoids answering the question. This is on MSNBC, they started talking about the sex island and the whole spill...shit is about to get real.

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules

Earlier this month, the Department of Justice announced it was opening a probe of the case in response to calls from three dozen members of Congress. Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Oversight Subcommittee, on Thursday asked the DOJ to re-open Epstein’s plea deal.

“The fact that it’s taken this long to get this far is heartbreaking and infuriating,’’ said Sasse. “The Department of Justice should use this opportunity to reopen its non-prosecution agreement so that Epstein and anyone else who abused these children are held accountable.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 77419.html

Pizzagate is pretty damn suspicious and Epstein is a pedophile and a human trafficker.

It's pretty damn clear that the elites own our Justice Department, and FBI. What we know they've done in the last few years is evidence of that. Probably a lot worse shit we don't know about.

It will be interesting to see what happens here. I hear the Judge that made the ruling in the Epstein case has been very depressed lately :?
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:53 am

CNN running a story now!!! They are torn how to cover, on one hand you got all the Dem child rapers, on the other hand you can make Trump look bad.

I think this is gonna be a real story...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:28 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:53 am
CNN running a story now!!! They are torn how to cover, on one hand you got all the Dem child rapers, on the other hand you can make Trump look bad.

I think this is gonna be a real story...
I sure as hell hope so.
I'm telling you, there's an American Jimmy Seville out there, and probably more than one.

What's his name, the douche bag actor got caught ass raping underage boys...………. he seemed to be warning folks not to convict him.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested at a Rub n Tug joint
Patriots owner Bob Kraft was charged Friday on two counts of soliciting prostitution as part of a larger bust on Asian spas/massage parlors in Florida.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -on-video/

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:28 pm

FBI lawyer wanted to press charges against Hillary, was told to stand down from within.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... es-but-was
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:09 pm
Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested at a Rub n Tug joint
Patriots owner Bob Kraft was charged Friday on two counts of soliciting prostitution as part of a larger bust on Asian spas/massage parlors in Florida.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -on-video/

Meh.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Tell him to use the Betty Dodson defense. Ole Betty gets paid bank to be a 'masturbation coach'
If it's educational it's not prostitution
PLATA O PLOMO