Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

C-Mag

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 pm

I think we all know they don't have anything of real substance on Trump.

So, what do you think the Mueller Report is going to say. I have my own theory I've been developing, I'd like to know what you think.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 pm
I think we all know they don't have anything of real substance on Trump.

So, what do you think the Mueller Report is going to say. I have my own theory I've been developing, I'd like to know what you think.
I think they are going to be sneaky and say something along the lines that although Trump himself didn't have direct connections, those people he surrounded himself with during the campaign did have interactions with the Russians and because of the close proximity they had to the ear of Trump at the time he was indirectly influenced by Russia.

So, in turn, he would be a patsy by proxy and the 2+ year investigation was worth it by their own definition of things.

I'm also wondering myself if the full report will be released, or will an edited version? Too many players are in play in this game and releasing their names to the public (unless it is to harm Trump) will be removed or blacked out, because I believe that if the full report comes out, our Republic will be shaken pretty hard. Too many high-powered players are involved and it will be a blow nationally and internationally.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 pm

That's what I'm thinking too.
Mueller is going to present a summary, the full report will be for the intel commities because the information is so 'Sensitive'. Keep that illusion that there were deep dealings they can't reveal.

The Summary will be long on story, short on substance. This is going to be the Deep States big chance to indict Trump in the court of public opinion, if they can't do it legally; and they won't miss the chance.

Mueller will paint a picture of Trump that outlines and confirms what the press has been saying about Trump since he rode the golden escalator.

In regards to Russia it will show Trump as a buffoon, lumbering into waters he's not capable of understanding and causing a National Security Risk to the Entire Nation because of his idiocy and lack of Experience in these matters. It may even call for a deeper investigation into the security problems created by Trumps ignorance, a damage assessment. This will be done to A) shore up the credibility of the Corporate Media and validate their last 3 years. B) To layout the case that Anyone, absolutely Anyone coming into Washington DC as an outsider is a likely Security Threat to the Nation. So any future Trumps out there be warned, we will use this as a case to end your candidacy before it starts.

Then, he will throw in all kinds of other goodies. How there's all these other indications of Sexism, Racism and homophobia that was in the Trump campaign. Just put it all on there. The goal is to get rid of Trump, if not in 2019, in the election in 2020. So, gotta give those Dem candidates tons of ammo to attack Trump.

This will mean a ton to the Lefties. They will use it as confirmation bias, and ignore you when you point out there were no real crimes. Trump supporters will laugh off the with hunt, want scalps from the DOJ/FBI and probably not get them. But I think Trump voters will be more than ready to pull the lever for the Orange man again.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:25 pm
That's what I'm thinking too.
Mueller is going to present a summary, the full report will be for the intel commities because the information is so 'Sensitive'. Keep that illusion that there were deep dealings they can't reveal.

The Summary will be long on story, short on substance. This is going to be the Deep States big chance to indict Trump in the court of public opinion, if they can't do it legally; and they won't miss the chance.

Mueller will paint a picture of Trump that outlines and confirms what the press has been saying about Trump since he rode the golden escalator.

In regards to Russia it will show Trump as a buffoon, lumbering into waters he's not capable of understanding and causing a National Security Risk to the Entire Nation because of his idiocy and lack of Experience in these matters. It may even call for a deeper investigation into the security problems created by Trumps ignorance, a damage assessment. This will be done to A) shore up the credibility of the Corporate Media and validate their last 3 years. B) To layout the case that Anyone, absolutely Anyone coming into Washington DC as an outsider is a likely Security Threat to the Nation. So any future Trumps out there be warned, we will use this as a case to end your candidacy before it starts.

Then, he will throw in all kinds of other goodies. How there's all these other indications of Sexism, Racism and homophobia that was in the Trump campaign. Just put it all on there. The goal is to get rid of Trump, if not in 2019, in the election in 2020. So, gotta give those Dem candidates tons of ammo to attack Trump.

This will mean a ton to the Lefties. They will use it as confirmation bias, and ignore you when you point out there were no real crimes. Trump supporters will laugh off the with hunt, want scalps from the DOJ/FBI and probably not get them. But I think Trump voters will be more than ready to pull the lever for the Orange man again.
Muller may paint a picture, but with his name being Mudd, is it really going to stick? Trump already has stated he wants investigations into things, we know in the current situation it's not going to happen, but if he gets in for a second term, I think we may see a change.

This next election is going to be a hell of a fight either way.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:47 pm

0k33bs5ylrh21.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm

I think chances are high Mueller is just going to close up shop without a report. Maybe something he gives to Congress, that is classified, but that's about it. He obviously didn't find anything. His only hope of rescuing anything productive (from his perspective) from this pile of shit is to make it all highly ambiguous.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm
I think chances are high Mueller is just going to close up shop without a report. Maybe something he gives to Congress, that is classified, but that's about it. He obviously didn't find anything. His only hope of rescuing anything productive (from his perspective) from this pile of shit is to make it all highly ambiguous.
Yes, lot's of inferences without evidence. He will point to his investigation as being HIGHLY successful, all the Russian indictments, etc.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:02 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm
Yes, lot's of inferences without evidence. He will point to his investigation as being HIGHLY successful, all the Russian indictments, etc.
Yeah, let's talk about those indictments... none of them have led directly to Trump, so how successful have they actually been?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:04 pm

#NotOneRedCent